I am very honest with myself regarding my strengths and weaknesses. Fitting into jeans: Weakness Yelling at stupid people: Strength Saying no to those last ten Jelly Bellies: Weakness Staying up way too late on Skype with my west coast buddies: Strength Cleaning out the litter box with joy in my heart: Weakness and now? [...]
My son is eleven. He has been kicking my butt in games for about, oh, ten years now. He’s THAT good. You name the game and he’s schooled me on it. HOWEVER!!! I have finally found the game that I can win. Yes. I am bragging because I can finally defeat my child in something. [...]
In the days before Peter took the job that brought us to Georgia, we drove north to check out the hospital. We couldn’t even consider moving until we felt safe in our choice that SHOULD we need a hospital for treatment again, Peyton would have the best options available. We got a grand tour of [...]
Parties used to be fun because all it took was a keg, a few bags of chips and the right people to have a good time. The beer may be better quality and we may have traded in the chips for real food, but it’s still about having the right people to have a good [...]
There’s been the occasional question of what “Free Anissa” is supposed to mean. As I can tend to blather on until someone no longer cares, I try to keep it fairly brief in explanation…Twitter blockage, end of cancer, a new focus, blah blah blah. But, I clearly had great expectations for this new blog…it was [...]
Thelma and Louise. Smokey and the Bandit. Easy Rider. Great examples of the roadtrip movie. I have one too! Starring Heather from the Spohrs Are Multiplying, Angie from A Whole Lot of Nothing and Janet from IzzyMom…Aiming Low at it’s finest. There aren’t any hallucinogenic drugs. We didn’t get chased by cops. Nope. We failed [...]
I realize that I sort of left everyone hanging with the news of more tests for Peyton. I am a bad bad person. Sorry about that. But it’s been hard to talk about where this round of tests leave me emotionally. Peyton had her opthamologist appointment last week….we were at the hospital for hours, testing [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Nina: Hi there everyone, it's mmy first go to see at ti...
- Togel Hongkong: I used to be suggested this web site by means of m...
- Adultfriends review: Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web page dail...
- real fuck buddies: Everything is very open with a very clear clarific...
- bosentan costo: La respuesta siempre es no. - Mujeres en edad fér...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- Provigil vs adderall October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- Zovirax online sales August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- Provigil vs adderall August 15, 2014
- What is maxalt August 12, 2014
- Tamoxifen citrate March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129