Wax on, my friends, wax on

I am very honest with myself regarding my strengths and weaknesses.

Fitting into jeans: Weakness

Yelling at stupid people: Strength

Saying no to those last ten Jelly Bellies: Weakness

Staying up way too late on Skype with my west coast buddies: Strength

Cleaning out the litter box with joy in my heart: Weakness

and now? I have a new check in the strength box.

Twitter stalking celebrities until they finally buckle and acknowledge me: STRENGTH!

Oh, yes, the force is strong with this one.

Because for about the last two months I’ve been Twitter stalking Ralph Macchio.

You know who I’m talking about!

And he is…he really IS the best around.  *sigh*  I mean, bruised ribs! Bum knee! And still wins? *swooooon*

Anyways, back to stalking.

Key to success? When you’re going to stalk someone with any proficiency, you must have accomplices supportive friends.

Friends who will tweet things like this:

Picture 7and this:

Picture 8and then, of course, a little of THIS:

Picture 10Of course, as any good stalker would know, you really have to give of the best of yourself or it’s just NEVER.GONNA.HAPPEN.

Picture 9So, Thursday morning I tweeted out THIS GEM:

Picture 11And? VOILA!

Picture 12I think it’s pretty clear that he’s madly in love with me and we are destined to be together.  I’ve known it since I was ten, it’s about time HE figured it out.

14 Responses to Wax on, my friends, wax on

1. Lexi - @laprimera November 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM #

I'm still so jealous. Ralph decorated the walls of the jr. high Lex. (and high school… who am I kidding?). Awww Ralph. We'll do it for Johnny, man!

2. brittany October 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM #

I must find an in to get to meet him, then introduce you, then make you promise to be my slave for life!

3. schmutzie October 30, 2009 at 4:23 PM #

This weblog is being featured on Five Star Friday – http://www.fivestarfriday.com/2009/10/five-star-f

4. Melissa October 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM #

I'm glad I could add to the madness by sacrificing a picture of his dad's horse to be licked :)

5. Karen MEG October 30, 2009 at 12:00 AM #

I was just wondering what Ralph was up to these days. Good on ya, Anissa!

6. Miss Grace October 29, 2009 at 4:45 PM #

I've so far avoided twitter stalking my celebrity crushes. It seems like a slippery slope.

7. Maya October 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM #

*ahem*

8. Zak October 28, 2009 at 12:44 AM #

That is total radness.

9. Tripp October 28, 2009 at 12:21 AM #

That's excellent Annisa, and I give some props too to Mr. Macchio for being cool enough to play along.

10. Rachel October 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM #

That is SO much better than my (obese) father and his ongoing twitter fight with Kirstie Alley about weight loss!

11. thatgirlblogs October 25, 2009 at 4:43 AM #

oh you have to print/frame/hang that on your wall!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Do Me a Solid Sunday – Anissa Mayhew Style « Dads - January 22, 2010

[...] She had her own causes to rally ‘round while she attempted to run her zoo of three wee ones while her husband worked  state away. Focus, woman, focus! Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything. [...]

2. Ralph Macchio: King of Kings « Mayopie - November 24, 2009

[...] finally did speak to her and she credited me on her blog, but I don’t think it was because I was mocking him. Either way, it totally made her day.  [...]

3. The Twitter Mission – The Twission « The Wit Factory - November 18, 2009

[...] it’s happened twice in the period of, like, a month.  First, Anissa gets a DM (Mama, that’s “Direct Message”.  On Twitter.  Ya know, TWITTER.  [...]