Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. Going forward, all further updates on my wife’s progress will be at www.hope4peyton.org

–Peter

10 Responses to Thank you

1. MidLifeMama November 24, 2009 at 3:44 PM #

Somehow I have gotten to last week without knowing who Annissa is or having read any of her blogs. I have followed links from other places like Secret Agent Mama to find her and read about what is going on. You and Annissa and your family are in my prayers. My father has dealt with a stroke so I am not unfamiliar with how capricious and unexpected they can be, and how mysterious and wonderous a place the brain is. I hope for all of you this holiday truly is one full of miracles.

2. Laura Hegfield November 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM #

Hello, you don't know me, your wife doesn't know me, but I stopped by another friends blog that led me to her friend' blog that led me to your wife's….I am sending healing thoughts, prayers and distant reiki to your wife to you and your children.

3. Donna Patterson November 23, 2009 at 2:14 PM #

Just wanted you to know that you & your family are in my prayers.

4. sarah November 22, 2009 at 4:55 PM #

thinking of you!! prayers, best wishes, speedy recovery, all good thoughts.

love, some canadian sranger.

5. Carla November 22, 2009 at 3:44 PM #

Oh my gosh…all the good vibes that can be sent your way.

6. babysteph November 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM #

Peter, you are doing an amazing job at keeping us posted. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this time with all of us. It means so much to US.

Steph

7. Kris November 20, 2009 at 8:37 PM #

We are all thinking of you! I know the impossible seems to have happened. I can tell you first hand that the power of prayer and positive thought helped my mother SURVIVE three massive strokes. I will continue to pray for your family!

8. prayerwarrior November 20, 2009 at 4:55 PM #

The Lord is great and mighty and greatly to be praised! He is Lord and he is sovereign. Anissa praise him for your plight; praise him and he will see you through this! He is GOD; there's none like unto him!!!!!! Praise him!!!! Praise his holy name!!!!!

9. Carrie November 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM #

Thank you for taking time to keep her virtual "family" updates. Continuing the good thoughts.

10. Oscar November 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM #

My prayers are with her and you.