Traveling is fun! Coming home to puke is NOT.

In case you were wondering if I was planning to leave Ralph Macchio up forever…know that I considered it….but decided that it was possible that it wasn’t as amusing for others as it is for me.

Which, if I’m wrong, just let me know so I can post my 450-photo montage of Ralph from the Tiger Beat years.  Just kidding, I don’t really have one.  Yes, I TOTALLY do. NO, really, I would never make one. I think we all know I would. Because that would be C.R.A.Z.Y. *ahem*

Moving on.

TRIPS!!!!

I got back bright and early Saturday from the Aiming Low Boston/NYC parties…tired, happy and ready to see my family….

…..and promptly have come down with the death.  Also known as the flu.  Hoping it’s not going to drag on forever (also hoping Peter does not come down with it as he is less than pleasant when he’s sick)(or the kids really because I can only deal with so much puke)(not that I have a limit or anything, it’s more a guideline than a rule)(and now I’m sort of having an anxiety attack thinking of how much potential puke is in my future).

Again, moving on.

Boston and NYC were incredible, our parties were a hit and the time spent with friends were unforgettable.

There will be more details when I stop having to get up from the computer to go visit the Porcelain God.

So, now? I leave you with lots and lots of picturesLOTS of them.

MOAR Time Square

, ,

11 Responses to Traveling is fun! Coming home to puke is NOT.

1. AnissaMayhew November 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM #

Thanks, lovey! xoxoxox

2. Amy November 3, 2009 at 9:58 PM #

Thanks for showing my flat self such a good time in Boston and NY! But next time I want to be with you in three dimensions, okay? Hope your'e feeling better soon!

• AnissaMayhew November 4, 2009 at 5:33 PM #

your flat self was awesome, but you'd better have that bebe soon so i can see you in real life next time. Just WAS.NOT.THE.SAME.

3. Momisodes November 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM #

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the puke and sickies. This year the sickies has been rampant!

I'm so glad I had a chance to see you and the Aiming Low clan in Boston, though.

Please come back soon. When you feel better, k?

• AnissaMayhew November 4, 2009 at 5:33 PM #

Are you kidding? I LOVED Boston, thinking hard about the place I want my husband to look for a job next time around. I'm moving in next door, watch out!!

4. AmazingGreis November 3, 2009 at 3:52 PM #

Glad the trip was a blast. Wish I could have been there, next time you MUST be closer to me! M'kay?!?!

5. Issa November 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM #

Blech on the puking. Hope no one else gets it. Nothing worse than finally being done with it and then getting to clean up other people's.

Love the pictures. Still wish I could have been there.

• AnissaMayhew November 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM #

Oh, I wish you'd been there too…so many people we missed out on. *weeps*

6. toywithme November 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM #

You weren't kidding girl, that's a shitload of photos. Hey, did you buy that sweatshirt? If not, why? I think it seems to sum up a lot without saying anything at all.

• AnissaMayhew November 4, 2009 at 5:31 PM #

I did! I need to take a photo in it. You're totally right, I think it says it ALL.