i love when things are fluffy and new…

You would think things more important would fill my mind.  I had rehab therapy yesterday that went incredibly well.  I had a talk with my daughter that she’d been trying to hold in.  Lady Gaga music was on Glee!

Very important stuff here, people.

But it’s compared to the shiny and sparkly all over my new site.

So, take your time.   Look around.  Clicky-click.  Leave a comment.

Wheeeeeee.

, , ,

37 Responses to i love when things are fluffy and new…

1. Donna May 31, 2010 at 8:08 PM #

Anissa, just stumbled across your site as I’m working on coming up with mine. It all boils down to voice, and you have a fine one. I admire your strength and drive, which is impressive for a stroke victim with 3 young children. May you have continued progress and a full recovery. Thanks for the inspiration.

2. Dawn May 28, 2010 at 7:08 PM #

I agree with whoever called it “peaceful.” It is really a lovely, clean look. Thumbs up.
    .-= Dawn´s last blog ..Getting Better =-.

3. Barnmaven May 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM #

I absolutely love the font. Nice & clean layout, good color mix, outstanding.
    .-= Barnmaven´s last blog ..Where my insides are coming out, or so it seems =-.

4. Emily May 26, 2010 at 8:32 PM #

Anissa,

Love the new look!! I must tell you though, at first glance, I thought your header said “Coma abuser” I think it should, the way you showed that coma who was boss! LOL Anyhow, keep on rockin’!

• defendUSA May 27, 2010 at 7:18 AM #

I thought it said “coma abuser” too. Heh. Would that fall under the “great minds think alike” or “age is the thief stealing my eyesight”? :)

5. Kristin May 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM #

I like it. The color is fab and that delicate butterfly is perfect.
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..More Random Shit from Me =-.

6. Tracie May 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM #

Lady – I have to tell you… your courage and strength have REALLY honest to gawd inspired me the past few months. I’ve been fighting a pretty hard fight to have more kids, and sometimes the defeats are the END of my world. Then I read your blog (or look at the “give anissa a hand” video I made for you with the help of 50 of your friends, see my blog) and that fuels my heart and soul back up.
    Keep on truckin. You inspire people. That’s pretty fricken cool.
    -T

• Peter Mayhew May 26, 2010 at 3:44 PM #

BTW….I still watch that daily. Still working after all these months! You don’t know how much that helped me.

7. Melisa with one S May 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM #

Looks gorgeous!!
    .-= Melisa with one S´s last blog ..The Graduate =-.

8. Texaschiefs May 26, 2010 at 2:43 PM #

Love your new style. Peaceful, lighter in weight, and beautiful colors. Makes sense that as we change our blogs change with us. Thank you for all your inspiration.
    .-= Texaschiefs´s last blog ..Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning =-.

9. Kellee May 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM #

I just did that too. Looks great!
    .-= Kellee´s last blog ..Time for a Make-Over? =-.

10. Desera May 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM #

Love the new look! Soooo pretty! Glee was awesome last night! I really have to thank you for getting me started watching it! THANK YOU! now I’m hooked and my daughter is as well! Keep the updates coming, I look forward to them every day! ♥

11. Angella May 26, 2010 at 12:41 PM #

Ooooh…PRETTY.
    .-= Angella´s last blog ..Vegas, Baby =-.

12. Angi May 26, 2010 at 12:16 PM #

AWESOME! I, too, love the colors. It’s really pretty.

13. mommabird2345 May 26, 2010 at 12:16 PM #

ooooooohhhhhh, pretty. :)

14. Hockeymandad May 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM #

Oooooooo Purple. Looks good!
    .-= Hockeymandad´s last blog ..So? =-.

15. Melissa May 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM #

I think WordPress ate my comment :/ Whatever, I was too awed by your new site and the thought of bacon to write anything coherent anyway!

16. Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilettos May 26, 2010 at 11:34 AM #

I love it!
    .-= Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilettos´s last blog ..♥Random Dozen. =-.

17. Linnae May 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM #

I love the new look, Anissa! And thanks for sharing how you do … it keeps me focused on the good parts of my day. If you can do it so can I! Keep up the good work!

18. Sunny May 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM #

I love the colors! They are so fresh and peaceful. I need to paint a room in these colors :D
    .-= Sunny´s last blog ..A Brief Blurb About Bathtime =-.

19. threeundertwo May 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM #

I can’t remember what I was going to comment about because I’m busy picturing a bacon-wrapped Brendan Fraser. . .
    .-= threeundertwo´s last blog ..Tuesday Toonlet =-.

• Anissa Mayhew May 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM #

mmmmmmm…..bacon…….brendan…….

20. ThePeachy1 May 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM #

it could only be better if it had a bacon wrapped Bredan Frasier on it.

21. AmazingGreis May 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM #

LOVE the new design. So pretty and clean and beautiful!!!!
    .-= AmazingGreis´s last blog ..Big Steps… =-.

22. Amanda May 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM #

Great new look!
    .-= Amanda´s last blog ..my friends left me here =-.

23. Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] May 26, 2010 at 10:38 AM #

SO PURTY!!!!
    .-= Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing]´s last blog ..This? Is not OK: Running =-.

24. Grumble Girl May 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM #

Gee, your site looks pretty this morning, ma’am… love it!!

Love you. xox
    .-= Grumble Girl´s last blog ..My Littlest Little =-.

25. Stephanie May 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM #

I (rah rah ah ah ah) love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..Closets: Little purses, I just can’t quit you. =-.

26. Lisa May 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM #

Pretty sweet! Yup watched Glee last night too, usually don’t it was ok, the gaga song was pretty much what the Lady sings.

27. Sara Plays House May 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM #

I really love it. I’m also really wanting a blog makeover.
    Also, I could have kissed the entire cast of Glee last night. The end.
    .-= Sara Plays House´s last blog ..Welcome To Georgia, Y’all! =-.

28. Molly May 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM #

Pretty sure that Burt and Kurt Hummel are the best things to happen to television in a long ass time.

also, the new blog.. iz pretty!

and now I want a #freeanissa shirt. someone get on that!

29. tena May 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM #

it’s beautimous just like your bosom!

30. Melissa Wardy May 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM #

The new look for the site is fantastic! Geek out!

Heart to heart w/ your girl and Gaga on Glee….what a perfect day!
    .-= Melissa Wardy´s last blog ..Does Your Daughter Have A Personal Brand? =-.

31. Mandy May 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM #

It looks great! I love it :D
    .-= Mandy´s last blog ..Also, Lemon Head =-.

32. Karl May 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM #

Lookeeeeng goooood.
    .-= Karl´s last blog ..MacGruber: A Review in Numbers =-.

33. mapsgirl May 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM #

Wow! The colours are so pretty.

And wasn’t Glee amazing! Those actors are so talented. And I wanted to hug Hank’s dad.
    .-= mapsgirl´s last blog ..make that 4 in 9 =-.