kids are the coolest short people EVER…well, let’s not count Michael J Fox

I’ve had a tremendous week.

I am lucky to have another special friend (Heather, @DExtraordinaire) here to spend time and deal with all my issues.

During this time she’s been here, the kids have shown off their best moves.

One especially.

Dude.

Two wheels.

Beat that!

18 Responses to kids are the coolest short people EVER…well, let’s not count Michael J Fox

1. Al_Pal June 3, 2010 at 7:48 PM #

Radness! ;D
    .-= Al_Pal´s last blog ..Sensitivity: I have it. =-.

2. Tracy Solomon June 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM #

That is just the best picture ever!! Way to go Peyton! I had to show the Ladybug that one:)

We will work on getting there. There is no holding you back now…
    .-= Tracy Solomon´s last blog ..Is America Being Micro-Managed =-.

3. Barnmaven June 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM #

TWO. WHEELS. !!!!!!!!

Hot diggity dog!
    .-= Barnmaven´s last blog ..A graduation, of sorts =-.

4. toywithme June 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM #

Not only can she do two wheels, she’s posing at the same time. That’s impressive!
    .-= toywithme´s last blog ..A Petition To Make June National Oral Sex Month =-.

5. tricia June 3, 2010 at 2:56 AM #

Way to go! Sounds like you have had a great week!

6. Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) June 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM #

WOOHOO!!! Go girl – both of you!!!
    .-= Janice (5 Minutes for Mom)´s last blog ..KidsCraft Playhouses – Where Creativity Blossoms =-.

7. Melisa with one S June 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM #

Aw, and she’s so beautiful too. Talent AND good looks. You and Pete better watch out! :)
    .-= Melisa with one S´s last blog ..If Not Now, When? =-.

8. Amanda Benjamin June 2, 2010 at 9:58 PM #

That’s my girl!!!!
    She’s tough as nails :)
    And you….oh how I miss you. Your humor is HiLLLLLarious!!!! My Baby girl!

9. Kristin June 2, 2010 at 9:02 PM #

Incredibly awesome!
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..A Better Middle =-.

10. designHer Momma June 2, 2010 at 9:00 PM #

I love you.
    I love heather.
    I love two wheels way more than either of you fools.

xoxox
    emily
    .-= designHer Momma´s last blog ..Get a Job =-.

11. Angela June 2, 2010 at 8:59 PM #

Pete is looking good. Running after the bike is something I would be willing to try.
    Have a great Thursday.

12. Desera June 2, 2010 at 8:08 PM #

woo hoo!!!! good for you Peyton!

13. Lori V. June 2, 2010 at 7:48 PM #

She was so proud when I came over today, she came right up to me and let me know she could now ride on 2 wheels. She’ll be zipping up and down the driveway with R & K soon (and “Will” too!)
    .-= Lori V.´s last blog ..Tackle It Tuesday =-.

14. domestic Extraordinaire June 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM #

She is too cute, each morning “Miss Heather I have been waiting such a long time to ride my two wheels again, can’t we go outside?” Um, yeah, P….not when I am in my PJ’s!
    .-= domestic Extraordinaire´s last blog ..The Nineteenth of May =-.

15. Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) June 2, 2010 at 6:29 PM #

Yay!

(I big puffy heart Michael J. Fox. SWOON!)

16. woo222 June 2, 2010 at 6:25 PM #

Alright!!! I love her smile. And the shorts/skirt combo. She’s adorable! Yay for your tremendous week. Cheers!
    .-= woo222´s last blog ..Beware the Hula Dancing Kangaroos =-.

17. ThePeachy1 June 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM #

Go R…. you rock little sister.. and holy poop it looks like the Petemiester is doing a jog thing along side? Go Pete! Awesome job Mayhews, yet again… I still love Michael J. Fox though he’s hot.

18. Sarah June 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM #

That’s awesome!! Kids ARE the coolest!! (how lucky are we to get to live vicariously through them?!)

Woohoo for two wheels!!
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday…Beach Day at Flemmings Beach, West Maui =-.