i’m allowed to be all excited and say “squeeee” when the moment’s right

These make me happy.

Like, VERY HAPPY.

They make me think of friends, laughter, pizza during late nights in hotels, and the kind of fun you can only have with people who make you smile until you ache.

Dude, they’re only 1″x4″!

That’s pretty high expectations.

Sorry for the blurry photo, you can thank my phone and only having my left arm to work with.

12 Responses to i’m allowed to be all excited and say “squeeee” when the moment’s right

1. emma July 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM #

Gotta love Moo.
    And I look forward to getting my hands on one of those in a few weeks.
    Rock star.

emma´s last post…Forcing It Out

2. Tracy Solomon July 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM #

I think that is a totally great idea!!! Katia used to send out colored pictures she would color and autograph:)

People loved them and people love hearing from you! I can see why. You are inspirational and downright hilarious:)

Tracy Solomon
    ladybugkatia.com

Tracy Solomon´s last post…Arizona is just the beginning Watch Out-

3. Jenny July 10, 2010 at 12:29 PM #

Let’s all do it! One…two…three…SQUEEEEEEE!

4. Stephanie July 10, 2010 at 10:12 AM #

Save one for me next time I see you on person. Won’t be at BlogHer but I know we’ll see each other again. So happy with you. :)

steph
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart =-.

5. Alicia July 10, 2010 at 2:50 AM #

Can I squeeee with you? I love it! Too bad I won’t be at BlogHer. :(
    .-= Alicia´s last blog ..What are you thankful for =-.

6. Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] July 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM #

mmmmmmm PIZZA mmmmmmmm
    .-= Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing]´s last blog ..The People- They Love Me =-.

7. Anne Y July 9, 2010 at 11:50 PM #

If I were going to BlogHer I would stalk the shit out of you just to get one!
    XOXO
    .-= Anne Y´s last blog ..No- I’m not blogging about your penis =-.

8. Melisa with one S July 9, 2010 at 11:45 PM #

Can’t wait to get one from you! :)
    .-= Melisa with one S´s last blog ..Long Is Relative =-.

9. Janis @ Sneak Peek At Me July 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM #

You are totally entitled to squeee!
    .-= Janis @ Sneak Peek At Me´s last blog ..We Are Not A Zoo Exhibit- Move On- =-.

10. Laurie July 9, 2010 at 10:45 PM #

I heart moo. Those are adorable. I’ll totally hunt you down to get one. Oh wait, I won’t be at BlogHer. *sob*

• Anissa Mayhew July 9, 2010 at 10:48 PM #

You give me your address, and I promise to send you one.

• Laurie July 12, 2010 at 8:22 AM #

I KNOW you have better things to do than to worry about than sending me a business card. I totally heart you even more for offering though. xoxo