i guess vlogging isn’t as scary when you’re really lazy

Anissa’s 2nd Vlog from Anissa Mayhew on Vimeo.

23 Responses to i guess vlogging isn’t as scary when you’re really lazy

1. Melissa Anderson August 8, 2010 at 11:33 PM #

You rock, girl! You are seriously amazing! xoxo

Melissa Anderson´s last post…Meet Scorpius

2. Susie August 8, 2010 at 9:24 PM #

Words can’t express how beautiful you are– inside and out! And your right hand… you’ve made incredible progress. And I know that progress took incredible hard work!

You’re an inspiration to so many, Anissa. So happy to hear you’re being surrounded with so much love at BlogHer. I send you a “virtual” hug from 3000 miles away. Rock on, Anissa, rock on!

3. Melisa with one s August 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM #

Anissa, it was SO GREAT to see you and Peter!!! Glad you’ve had a great time!

xoxo

Melisa with one s´s last post…Thankfully- Pictures Are Worth Lots of Words

4. LynnR August 7, 2010 at 9:35 PM #

You look ABSOLUTELY beautiful…outside and your words of wisdom make you beautiful inside! Thank you for your inspiration!

5. Melinda August 7, 2010 at 6:12 PM #

I hope you have a wonderful time in NYC :) And losing your temper in the airport is an easy thing to do :)

6. Sunnie in NC August 7, 2010 at 9:12 AM #

Your vlogs ROCK!!
    Have a GREAT time Anissa!!!
    Sunnie in NC

7. Brandy August 7, 2010 at 2:54 AM #

Oh Anissa! You crack me up! I am just LOVING your vlogs!! Words really can’t express how WONDERFUL it is to see you doing better and enjoying your time at BlogHer in NYC! I am bummed that I didn’t make it to BlogHer because it would have been amazing to meet you in person as we have been praying for you for a while now! It is great to see the miracles God has worked in you and the prayers He has answered. Hope the rest of your time in NY is great and that your travels home go well! Dull and rusty is probably the best way to go since that’s about all one can get that through security these days! LOL! :)

8. kim/hormone-colored days August 7, 2010 at 1:10 AM #

Glad to hear you’re having a great time. I’m going to pretend you’re just talking to me from the next bed over in that late night blog conference kinda way. You look fabulous!

kim/hormone-colored days´s last post…Tripped up by President Obama on LSD

9. Neeroc August 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM #

Glad you made it there without stabbing anyone, as close as it may have been. Have a great time. And whoa, look at your right hand! Last I saw you were just getting your wrist going! Great job.

10. mommabird2345 August 6, 2010 at 10:41 PM #

Have a great time in NYC!!!! Have fun for those of us at home. :)

11. Michelle August 6, 2010 at 10:19 PM #

Hope you have a great time!

xoxo

Michelle´s last post…Lurkers

12. Pattie August 6, 2010 at 8:07 PM #

Thanks for the vlogs! It’s great to see and hear you sharing your adventures.

Pattie´s last post…Stay- Coraline- Stay!

13. Laura August 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM #

I agree with LinMarie — there is something really special about you, and your light just shines through in these vlogs. I think they are great. Even though we have never met, I feel like I’m having a “conversation” with a friend. You’ve been robbed of many things, but it is clear you still have so many gifts. Thank you for your bravery and your honesty. Have a fantastic time in New York.

14. Lisa August 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM #

Loving these vlogs :) I’m so glad you’re having fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I’m sure there is a sea of people there in NYC that can’t wait to give you a hug.

Lisa´s last post…Bathing Beauty

15. Erin August 6, 2010 at 9:02 AM #

Horray for a good trip so far! I’m sure the awesome of so many wonderful people outweighs the yucky temper inducing airports :P I hope the rest of your stay is just as fabulous and people continue to shower you guys with all of the love you deserve! Continue to have a great trip :)

Erin´s last post…One Of THOSE Days

16. Mom August 6, 2010 at 8:11 AM #

Whose hand repositioned your glasses>

17. Lori August 6, 2010 at 4:31 AM #

Yeah, it’s one thing to be inspired by the comments on your blog, but to get all that genuine human compassion in person is awesome! I pray that you will continue to have a wonderful trip.

18. Jen Guarino August 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM #

Glad to hear your trip is going good so far! Have a great time tomorrow!

Jen Guarino´s last post…A few recipes to share

19. Liz August 5, 2010 at 11:59 PM #

Im loving these Vlogs! Keep them coming =) You are a big inspiration, have tons of fun on ur trip!

Best wishes from California <3

20. Nikki August 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM #

I love the video blogs! I really should do more of that. I really wish more than anything that I could be in NYC this weekend at the BlogHer conference, if only to meet you! Its so close to me yet so far out of my reach.. sigh. Have fun meeting people! I really hope I get to meet you someday, you’re an incredible person!

21. LinMarie August 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM #

Oh Anissa, you are so darn hilarious! I can’t explain it but you just make me smile so big! :) )) You seem like you’d be such a fun friend in real life! Also, you’re beautiful. There’s just something really special about you.
    **I’m no crazy stalker, LOL I just really wanted to share with you** ;)
    Have a blast in NYC! Hugs from Florida!

22. Renee August 5, 2010 at 11:51 PM #

How beautiful to see you! So glad you had a good time tonight. Sorry to hear about the airport. It’s easy to get all stabby at an airport, I know. Hope you enjoy the rest of the trip! Take care.

23. InDueTime August 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM #

Ha! I love when you said “Sooooo.. I took a nap!” Heh. I’m sorry you had a rough go at the airport. I’m glad you were able to go though! I hope you enjoy your trip. :-) You rock!

InDueTime´s last post…Our Hands Are Tied