well, here you go….

Untitled from Anissa Mayhew on Vimeo.

124 Responses to well, here you go….

1. tara August 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM #

you. rock.

i got bell’s palsy in college (which is a little like having a stroke if only in the appearance department) and i’m STILL not ready to talk about it. that was a scary time.

you’re handling all of this so much better than i ever did.

tara´s last post…things you may or may not know by looking at me

2. Sarah Bellum August 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM #

I, for one, would have loved a boob shot. You look great! I wish I were going to be in NY to give you a hug.

Sarah Bellum´s last post…And Yet- I Still Love Him

3. Hannah @ Peggy Ann Design August 4, 2010 at 5:54 PM #

you fucking rock. so brave and so inspiring. but seriously? im kinda bummed that we didn’t get a boob shot.

4. Janine (@twincident) August 4, 2010 at 5:53 PM #

DOOD! You look amazing! I mean, the hair, the patch, you are working it.
    Seriously – you look great, you SOUND great, and I’m so incredibly moved by your, well, let’s call it what it is, your bravery.

Also – it will probably be nice to get the hell out of Dodge for a while and hit the streets with WHEELS. Do you KNOW the VIP places you can probably wheel into in NYC? Just thinking out loud here.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see you, meet Pete, and hand off some goodies.
    Here’s to you.

5. monstergirlee August 4, 2010 at 5:48 PM #

Holy crap – you ROCK girl!
    You are so awesome.

monstergirlee´s last post…Just Some of the Fun

6. QuatroMama August 4, 2010 at 5:35 PM #

Go Anissa! Enjoy NYC…wish I could be there to hug your sweet self! Thankful that we had the opportunity BlogHer09!
    Love, Prayers, Virtual Hugs!

QuatroMama´s last post…Quadversations – Brooks

7. Amanda August 4, 2010 at 5:32 PM #

Wow! That video was so awesome and it is so nice to hear your voice! Your progress is amazing and I’m so proud of you. Have a great time in NYC. I can’t wait to read all about it!

8. MainlineMom August 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM #

OMG girl you made me cry. You are so awesome. Brave. I wish I could be in NY to meet you in person but I’m sure there will be another occasion someday.

MainlineMom´s last post…Top Ten Reasons I Love Bethany Beach- Delaware

9. Kellee August 4, 2010 at 4:09 PM #

You look amazing to me, my dear. I wish I were going to New York, I hope you all have an amazing time.

And… No boobs? I can’t believe you held out on the boobs!

Kellee´s last post…Lessons to teach my sisters-

10. Bridget August 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM #

I’m so sad I won’t be at BlogHer, but I’m so so happy to see how great you are doing! Major changes since I saw you in May! That’s awesome!

Bridget´s last post…When We Were Four

11. shab August 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM #

I can’t wait to meet you in person. And no bewbs? You’re teasing us. See you after two more sleeps!

@notodoyago

shab´s last post…Water Slide!

12. Lisa August 4, 2010 at 3:02 PM #

I don’t see a crooked face. I see a brave one. Just delurking to say that.

and maybe a little bedazzle to the eye patch? :)

13. VDog August 4, 2010 at 12:28 PM #

Hot as ever!! And really, can we ever have too many boobs? ;-)

Sorry I won’t see ya in NYC!! Rock it, girl!

VDog´s last post…Reflection

14. Mandi Bone August 4, 2010 at 12:19 PM #

I can’t wait to meet you.We can share coma dreams together.

Mandi Bone´s last post…NYC!

15. Lesley @Avalea August 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM #

Life. It gives us gifts. Sometimes it throws rocks at us. The bottom line here is that I am so so so so happy that you are alive. That you are here to receive life’s gifts. And yes, sometimes dodge a few rocks. But you’re *here* with us and you are doing fantastic with your recovery. I.Am.Incredibly.Proud of you, Anissa.

Love to you and yours.

16. Susan (5 Minutes for Mom) August 4, 2010 at 11:11 AM #

Yay!!!

Can’t wait to see you in New York, Girl… you are awesome!!!

(And I just wish I had those boobs. LOL)

Susan (5 Minutes for Mom)´s last post…Wordless Wednesday — Julia and a Summer Sprinkler

17. Headless Mom August 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM #

You fucking rock, my friend. Can’t wait to see you!

18. Liz August 4, 2010 at 10:42 AM #

You rock, Anissa!

19. mel August 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM #

so glad I clicked through from my reader, your site looks awesome! You are amazing and beautiful, Anissa.

mel´s last post…The Quest- Part 1

20. Linnae August 4, 2010 at 9:38 AM #

Anissa – you are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. yourself with the world!! And according to all those who know you ~ I guess we really missed out on a couple of great boobs. Darn it … maybe next time, huh? Have a super fun trip!!

21. Tim Young August 4, 2010 at 8:09 AM #

You are beautiful…always have been…always will be!

22. Laura August 4, 2010 at 7:56 AM #

OK, I have lurked for a long time (here and on the old blog) but I am commenting for the first time ever. You are awesome. This from someone all the way in jolly olde england. You’re internationally famous!

23. Amanda August 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM #

Oh, honey! I just assaulted my computer trying to hug you. You are amazing! See you in the city.

Amanda´s last post…Shock in a box

24. Lori August 4, 2010 at 4:24 AM #

You’ll do great in New York! I’ll be eager to see how it goes.

25. Miss Grace August 4, 2010 at 3:41 AM #

Anissa I have SO MUCH love for you. You are full of win. And loveliness. Can’t wait to see you sugar.

Miss Grace´s last post…Im pretty much the boss of flying right now

26. Kate August 4, 2010 at 2:46 AM #

Your sense of humor is awesome – you start out all serious, and then blindside us all with boob commentary. I love it. :)

27. Kathy August 4, 2010 at 12:33 AM #

Hey, nice job! :-) Good luck on your trip.

28. Jen August 4, 2010 at 12:20 AM #

I have been lurking here and on Peyton’s page since I learned of your stroke. I am in AWE of your strength. I love seeing your updates and seeing your progress. You are amazing! Have fun in NYC. You deserve it.

Jen

29. Erica August 3, 2010 at 11:18 PM #

But there’ll be a boob-shot in NY, right? RIGHT?!

Erica´s last post…I’m going to BlogHer! Help

30. cindy w August 3, 2010 at 10:58 PM #

What, no boob shot? Totally disappointed!

Seriously, you’re doing awesome. Can’t wait to see you!

31. Joan August 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM #

You are beautiful. I am so impressed with you and your recovery and humor. Rock on!

32. Shelley August 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM #

You ROCK! Oh, and you’re beautiful :) Inside and out.

33. Kristin August 3, 2010 at 10:28 PM #

You look amazing and sound fabulous. And, how dare you not show us two of the most fabulous boobs in the blogosphere (or so I’m told).

Kristin´s last post…What makes you happy

34. Midwest Mommy August 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM #

We met at BlogHer last year (I was at the Ford thing with you and I even have pictures of you doing that simulation thing). I wish I was going this year. Have a blast! You look great and I cannot believe all of the progress you have made.

35. Fairly Odd Mother August 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM #

So good to see you and hear you! You are awesome. Have a great trip to NYC and see you there!

Fairly Odd Mother´s last post…My eyes! They burn!

36. Kelley @ Magnetoboldtoo August 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM #

Well I for one would liked to see the boobs.

Only cause I know all the biatches at BlogHer will get to see them and that is YET ANOTHER thing I will miss out on.

Kelley @ Magnetoboldtoo´s last post…The truth

37. alicia August 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM #

You. Are BEAUTIFUL.

38. Sara Plays House August 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM #

Lovely. This is the first time during all the pre-Blogher hoopla that I REALLY wish I was going. To meet you.
    (I know you don’t know me from Adam, but I swear I’m not a creepy creepster. Not really.)

Sara Plays House´s last post…It’s Always Quiet Here

39. Susie August 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM #

*Grin* Where’s the edit button??? I meant to say: seeing your beautiful face
    makes me so grateful… Please, Anissa, you need to be my Editor!

40. Sarah Viola August 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM #

Beautiful as ever, but seriously…no boob shot? It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.

I so wish I was going to BlogHer this year, just to hug you. Soooo. BlissDom?

xo,
    Sarah

41. Erin August 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM #

Can I just take a moment to say HOLY PROGRESS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are OWNING the progress train. That biatch is YOURS.

Lookin’ good lady!!!!!

…Well…except that there was a SEVERE lack of video boobage. I expect NYC pictures to make up for that…really..pictures are the least you can do since I won’t be there and am missing out on what I can only imagine is some crazy wild fun. With lots of boob. ANYWAY… Sound like a deal?

Perfect. I await the photos! ;)

Erin´s last post…Home Again- Home Again

42. Susie August 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM #

Well, I have tears in my eyes! But I gotta admit I feel cheated about the
    no boo-bees shot (I sent my college-age daughter a card last Halloween with two bees on the front who said: Boo!–and we’ve been calling ‘em that ever since.)
    You simply rock, Anissa, and although I live 3000 miles away and certainly won’t see you in NY, just seeing your beautiful face in this video makes me shake so grateful. Why? Because you inspire me, and your writing grabs me with every word. Now go get ‘em in NY… I’m sure your name will be up in lights…

43. Desera August 3, 2010 at 9:09 PM #

You are absolutely as beautiful as ever! No Question! ♥

44. Molly August 3, 2010 at 8:58 PM #

I love me some Anissa boobs. They really put mine to shame. and mine are sort of trying to take over the universe.

Can’t wait to see you this weekend. YAY!

45. VHMPrincess August 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM #

Wow – you ARE amazing! I wish I was going!

46. Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilettos August 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM #

Anissa I think you look amazing!! You ARE amazing. :)

Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilettos´s last post…Questions

47. Erin August 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM #

You look amazing and are such a rockstar! Since the minute I met you as my patient, I knew you’d continue to be fabulous and do amazing things throughout your recovery. I’m so proud of you and how hard you’ve worked. Enjoy the weekend! I want to hear all about it when you get back!!!

48. Colleen August 3, 2010 at 8:23 PM #

Perfectly perfect.

49. ThePeachy1 August 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM #

I just got off the phone with satan he said that hell was indeed freezing over. NEVER have you opted to not show your rack. ( including PTA and church events). Don’t worry I am sending him mittens and a scarf. Also I am so happy to see you doing even more fabulous than the last time I saw that sexy face. I hate I am not going to blogher but since I have never been it’s kind of like I don’t know what I am missing. Plus I don’t know if I could handle sharing you with all “the others”.. You know how damn needy I am.

50. Terri August 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM #

So awesome! Hope you have a fabulous trip to NYC!

51. always home and uncool August 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM #

I’m very disappointed because I was led here by Googling “hot Asian boobs.”

See you in NYC.

52. neena August 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM #

You’re incredible!!! I wish I could just hug you right through the computer.

53. Lisa August 3, 2010 at 7:53 PM #

A lurker de-lurking to tell you that you are just beautiful!! Too funny on the boobs, spit out my pizza goldfish on that one! It doesn’t matter to me one bit what you look like (although as I said I think you are beautiful) I admire you for your strength, determination, and especially your wit! Enjoy yourself, celebrate your life, you deserve it!

54. Allyson/HBMomof2 August 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM #

I honestly can’t believe that you are denying us boobs! Have you ever done that before? Have fun at Blogher. You have always been beautiful on the inside and out and nothing has changed.

55. casey August 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM #

this video? was THE AWESOME!

wish i was getting to meet you at blogher. maybe next year! have fun!!

56. Amy August 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM #

The only reason I’m sorry to be missing BlogHer this year, is because I won’t see you.

SOOOO proud to know you.

Amy´s last post…What I Learned On My Summer Vacation

57. Lisa August 3, 2010 at 7:29 PM #

Pan down! Pan DOWN!
    Oh. Sorry.
    All this time I’ve been calling you AnEEsa.
    I feel like such a boob.
    Ha!

Lisa´s last post…The Way to My Heart Pretzel Bread And Meat

58. Velma August 3, 2010 at 7:27 PM #

I was told there would be boobs.
    I’m outta here…

Velma´s last post…In Which the Shoe Hysteria Finally Hits Me

59. Kymmi August 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM #

You are awesome! I hope to meet you in person someday, have an amaaaazing time in NYC!

60. Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) August 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM #

The line about your bewbs made me laugh out loud, something I rarely do while on the computer. :)

I’m not going to be a BlogHer, sadly, but perhaps I’ll get to visit with you again somewhere else. I vote for an Atlanta get-together. :)

61. Tiffany@LattesAndLife August 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM #

I just LOL’d for realz. Oh Anissa…..I wasn’t expecting the bewb talk ;-) But you would not be you without mention of those bewbtastic bewbs of yours!!! Have fun in NYC!

62. Monica~MommyBrain August 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM #

What???!!!??? no BEWBS???? LOL.. You are gorgeous!

Hope I get to see you at BlogHer!!! I’ll be planting a bug in Michael’s ear about Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!! LOL…

63. Traci August 3, 2010 at 5:59 PM #

Wow! That was great! So glad to see how fast your talking now, just wonderful Anissa! What a big smile that video brought to my face it was so good to see you :) It is awesome you are going to New York, your incredible and that is all everyone is going to be able to think then they see you! I mean seriously, you face things head on, keep moving forward and don’t let anything hold you back! That is more then most of us can say. Have a great time!

64. Heather August 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM #

You are beautiful.

65. gcotharn August 3, 2010 at 5:41 PM #

It is wonderful to see you doing so well. WONDERFUL. Wonderful.

66. Tricia Mumby August 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM #

GOOD FOR YOU!! this was a great idea. i hope it makes you feel better about seeing everyone. I think you look and sound fabulous! You’ve been through the war & back again and YOU WIN! amazing, as always!

67. Jessica August 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM #

love love love love – and I didn’t even have the sound on because well it wouldn’t fit in the environment I’m currently in. Will have to watch with the sound on later. I’m definitely pulling your blog up next time I visit my mom. And I’m with the commenter who said that Peter was her introduction to the awesomeness of Anissa. I feel exactly the same way.

68. Lorrian August 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM #

Anissa, lady – you are awesomeness personified.

I wish I were I blogger just so I could go to Blogher and meet you.

I’ll be content worshiping and reading you from afar. ;-)

69. Hamlet's Mistress August 3, 2010 at 5:29 PM #

I’m not going to BlogHer, but I wish I was just to meet you. I know sometimes you get caught up in the day to day stuggles of what you have to do differently now and the challenges you’re facing just living and being Anissa… but I just want you to know, as someone who didn’t know you very well at all before your stroke but has followed you and your husband every moment since, I’m just speechless and tearful at the fact that 8 months ago no one knew if you were going to live and here you are, blogging, video blogging… it’s just awe inspiring and I am so proud of you and so thankful for how far you’ve come. I’m sure you’re going to have many people crying when they see you at blogher. And no one is going to be crying out of sadness or pity for where you are right now in your recovery. They’re just going to be tears of joy that you’re there because that’s what I have right now. And that would have been the case even without your video preview. But I’m so glad you posted it, because I won’t be there in NY, and I’m full of joy to see you.
    Bless you, Anissa. And next time? Don’t ever assume people have seen enough boobs. :)

Hamlet’s Mistress´s last post…Something like that… it just sticks with you

70. MFA Mama August 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM #

I hope I get to see you there! My husband had a major stroke six years ago and has recovered 95% of the function he lost (the only time you notice anything is if you ask him to close his eyes and walk a line heel-to-toe, which his new neurologist did a couple of months ago–I was shocked); he always asks if you’ve posted anything new when he sees me checking blogs and got misty watching this. He wants me to get you to sign my boobs, LOL! I think you look great :)

71. Colleen - amadisonmom August 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM #

Wait… seriously… no boobs?

I’ve never met you…but totally look forward to the chance at BlogHer.

Colleen – amadisonmom´s last post…A BlogHer Perk

72. Tracy Solomon August 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM #

I am completely choked up! I guess that is just me though because I still see Anissa! I am so thrilled at each blog and the vlog was just even more great! I was so happy to see you had posted it. I remember when I heard about your stroke and the uncertainty of recovery… I don’t know you as well as some but I know the world would be missing a LOT without you so I am just so happy everytime you do blog and now this? Anissa, you are special. You can take that many ways and from the look of it, you are special in many different ways:)

But you have made such a difference to so many people and I am just thankful you have continued to be able to go on making those differences for your family, for your readers and for anyone you meet. When I watched the vlog, I summed it up in a few words; courage, beauty, passion, determination.

Rock on!

Tracy Solomon
    ladybugkatia.com

Tracy Solomon´s last post…Help for America Pt 1 – What lies ahead for small businesses

73. suzi August 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM #

Pure awesomeness. I will find you at BlogHer and tell you so in person. :)

suzi´s last post…My Official Pre-BlogHer Freak Out Post

74. Leslie Lehmer August 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM #

Holy fucking cow, girl – that took some courage! But, you look great, even with no bewb shots. Have a rocking good time at BlogHer!

75. Adventures In Babywearing August 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM #

I’m laughing through my tears. Thank you so much for this, as you know I won’t be able to be smothered by those boobs this week like so many others… I wish I could give you a hug, but am so thankful to see you on video. love you.

Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…Take off one thing that you dont need

76. Alicia August 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM #

Such a tease! I want to see boobs! I think we all did!

You look awesome by the way. :D

Alicia´s last post…Weekly Wrap-up

77. Meghan August 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM #

HOLY CRAP, YOU’RE ASIAN?!

;0)

I WISH I was going to see you in a few days. Have a blast with the girls.

xoxo

Meghan´s last post…35 Week Ultrasound

78. mommabird2345 August 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM #

You look GREAT!! Although, the bewb shot would’ve made my day. ;) Have a safe trip and have fun at Blogher Beautiful Lady. *HUGS*

79. DesignHER Momma August 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM #

YOU.ARE.BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much for being vulnerable, open and real. I cannot wait to see you in person.

xoxox
    ~emily

DesignHER Momma´s last post…So two bloghers walk into a bar

80. Lucille August 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM #

You’re going to have a great time in New York. Loved the video and was so glad that you sent it out for us to see. You are communicating wonderfully and are just as funny in video as you are in writing. I’ve never met you but would love to one day.

81. Lori Vann August 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM #

As soon as the baby wakes up, I’m driving down to see your boobs – I feel so cheated. =) I’ve missed you so!

82. Barnmaven August 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM #

Wait! I’ve never seen the bewbs! And I’m not going to Blogher10…I feel so cheated! Yes, I’m cheap.

Your progress is really something else. I know you get sick of hearing the word “inspiring”, but dammit, you are. Wish I was going to NYC this week so I could meet you. Or admire you from afar.

Barnmaven´s last post…Against the tide

83. millie August 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM #

My sister once said that she hates the word “amazing” because of the way it is overused. I have since been very conscious of when and how I use that word. YOU, are amazing. And beautiful. Have a wonderful time in NYC. I’d hop on a Jitney from Long Island if I thought for a second I’d have a chance to meet you.

• Rachel August 8, 2010 at 12:38 AM #

I feel the same way about “awesome”. Because some things are just…awesome. You know. :)

84. Assertagirl Amy August 3, 2010 at 3:52 PM #

I also think you’re doing so, so amazing. I’m so proud to know you and can’t wait to wrap my arms around your neck (and boobs)! xo

85. AmazingGreis August 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM #

We love your BEWBS!!!

So bummed that I’m not making the trip to NYC and even more bummed that I won’t get to see you. You look well and seem to be doing amazing. Safe travels to you and have fun seeing everyone.

(((hugs))) XOXO

AmazingGreis´s last post…Tomorrow…

86. Deb Hauer August 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM #

Shocked???……I am AMAZED!! You are doing awesome. PERIOD. I learned of you and your blog unfortunetly after the stroke that caused this from Heather Spohr. You are both amazing bloggers and I hope to join your ranks some day. I just have to find time….

thanks for keeping your decency and not sharing your boobs! I am sure there will be plenty of disappointment out there but since I don’t know you like that I am glad to see you for you!

87. Nancy [Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas] August 3, 2010 at 3:27 PM #

Crying at your beauty. Inside and out. I won’t see you in NYC, so I’m glad I got to see you here. Have a great time!

88. Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] August 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM #

I saw you in March. HOLY BALLS have you come a long way since then.

SO happy to see you online and in person in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!11ONE!!!!!!11!!

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing]´s last post…Pretend conversations about getting stuff from the internet- BlogHer10 Edition

89. schmutzie August 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM #

Looking good, woman! See you at BlogHer!

schmutzie´s last post…The Blues Hobo

90. Secret Agent Mama // Mishi August 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM #

Rock. Fucking. Star. That is all. I can’t wait to see you!!!

Secret Agent Mama // Mishi´s last post…Weekly Winners The Hebrew National Better-than-a-Picnic-Picnic Edition

91. The Bare Essentials Today August 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM #

I was kinda hoping for the booby shot lady!

The Bare Essentials Today´s last post…Oh eHarmony- how you tease me

92. Nicole August 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM #

You seem to wonder a lot about why people follow you. Today I wanted to tell you why. I had actually never heard of you before your last stroke. I kept hearing about it on Twitter and people kept linking to your husband’s updates. And I got hooked. Your husband loves you, SO MUCH. Every entry had me in tears because of that raw, deep love he expressed for you. I guess in a way I fell in love with you through reading about your husband’s love for you so I kept following you and I’ve kept following just to (silently because I never comment) cheer you on.

I think, like most of us, you forget or can’t see how loved – and thus completely lovable – you are. Sadly, this is an almost universal truth and we’re all bad at hearing that we’re loved and lovable, just as we are :)

Have fun in NYC!!

93. Kate August 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM #

You look fabulous! I am kinda bummed no boob though.
    I hope to get to meet you in NYC… I am a newbie, and petrified, so I may be a little overwhelmed and shy. Eeep!

Kate´s last post…What Have I Gotten Myself Into

94. Jen Guarino August 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM #

Since this is my first time ever seeing you, I just wanted you to know that you look and sound awesome! You go rock it in NY and have a great time!

95. LinMarie August 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM #

Wow, I am so sad I won’t be at blogher to see the BOOBS! You are so damn awesome Anissa and i’ll tell you what, you are so beautiful as well. Your the only woman I know that could pull the eye patch off so sexily! (word?)
    xoxoxoxox :)

96. Stacie August 3, 2010 at 2:42 PM #

Hope you have a blast in New York! Love the two tone walls in the back ground :)

97. Gemini-Girl August 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM #

you look so wonderful anissa!! you really, truly do. i wish i could give you a big hug in ny, but alas, i will have to do it from afar. sending you strength and lots of kisses my dear friend!!
    p.s you promised boobs, and we saw none. such a tease.

98. Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} August 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM #

So looking forward to meeting you. :)

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher}´s last post…I can’t be the only one that has discussed BlogHer with their therapist

99. kristin/kwr221 August 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM #

What? No boobs? ;-)

You look mahvelous!

Beautiful!
    You’ll have a great time!

100. Maria August 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM #

Two sleeps to Anissa! See ya soon lady.

Maria´s last post…a wish manifesto- unfiltered

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Ultimate Inspiration is Coming To BlogHer – Anissa Mayhew!!! – Mothers Day Sweepstake - August 5, 2010

[...] at her blog Free Anissa, she’s shared her first vlog post. She’s brave and beautiful and pure [...]

2. The Ultimate Inspiration is Coming To BlogHer – Anissa Mayhew!!! – 5 Minutes For Mom - August 4, 2010

3. Can’t I just BE mad? | Hamlet's Mistress - August 3, 2010

[...] Case in point, this evening instead of picking my husband up at work, he had to take a car to a place just about 10 minutes from my work.  There’s always traffic from leaving his work, so I dallied at my work for a while, reading blogs…  actually listening to videos that I’d seen earlier but couldn’t put the sound on, like Anissa’s Vblog [...]