There are many thing I want to tell you.  And I will.

Whether it’s therapy-related or Sears stepping in when our dryer is broken or my kid that sticks inanimate objects in HER ears.  I won’t write about those.

Tonight.

*cough*Peyton*cough*

ANYWAY.

I was looking for something and a card caught my eye.  I don’t know who sent it.  I may never know.  But that card sat on my hospital bedside table for many days.

It was very important to me.

As was every card, letter, gift, donation, Yoda doll, Glee memorabilia, postcard, cd, dvd, whatever you sent.

And I want to show every card we got, but I”ll just do a few over time.

But know that for each one that gets a thank you, the sentiment is going out to everyone.

6 Responses to when you care enough to send the very best you send Hugh Jackman, otherwise i guess a card will do

1. Kristin August 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM #

What a wonderful card. And, I really firmly believe it’s a right of passage as a parent to have a child stick something totally inappropriate into a facial orifice.

Kristin´s last post…BlogHer10 Photo Post – Day 1

2. Jill of All Trades (Carla) August 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM #

Oh cute. I kept scrolling down for his beautiful face. Love this though. So glad you are doing well.

Jill of All Trades (Carla)´s last post…Lady of Leisure

3. Shelley Clements August 14, 2010 at 2:57 AM #

Aww, how sweet! But no fair, teasing us about Hugh Jackman. He’s the guy from “House,” right? I just recently started watching that show and now I am in love with him. Him and the doctors on ‘Grey’s Anatomy.’ Hubba, hubba!!! I’m guessing Peyton is okay. To share my two cents, my own children have never shoved something in any orifice that could not be removed (as far as we know, though there have been some close calls…my little Ivy Leaguers, they are.) Anyway, a friend’s son (maybe 8-ish) shoved popcorn kernels up his nose and in his ears when Mom was out of sight, apparently trying to see how many he could fit in. They had to take him to the ER to have many of them removed. But three weeks later, the kid would occasionally sneeze and a popcorn kernel would come FLYING out across the room. I don’t know how many or how long it lasted, but the story makes me smile because it wasn’t my own. It is always great to see a post from you, woman- love you so much. And the kids are growing like crazy! You should put a brick on their heads or something, I think that’s what I’m going to do to try and keep them from getting any bigger. You are lookin’ good- always the same ol’ Anissa. I hope we’ll get to see each other ONE of these days…you crazy busy famous mom friend. Still rejoicing in that HOPE (from good old Romans 12:12) right along with you; being as patient as I can *cough cough* and praying…thank you for reminding me to do these things. Romans 12:12 will always be a special verse to me and it will always, always make me think of you. Have a good weekend!!!!

• Shelley August 14, 2010 at 12:18 PM #

Dr. House is Hugh Laurie. Hugh Jackman is Wolverine. Either way, I’m crushing on both!

4. mommabird2345 August 14, 2010 at 12:49 AM #

I knew a 6yo that stuck a bead in her ear, at school, and had to be taken to the hospital, by the school nurse. *cough*me*cough* So I have NO idea why she thinks that’s a good idea. ;)

And you are VERY LOVED!! :)

5. Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] August 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM #