I cried tonight. My girls circled me with concern because they aren’t used to Mommy’s tears. My husband was more worried because he was. I’d been using a balance ball to exercise. With Peter helping me by giving me directions. Things to do to stretch my muscles. Ways to move the unmovable. Suddenly, it felt [...]
I told people at my panel that I had a fool-proof method for dealing with trolls. It’s called the “Delete” button. It works every time. Until you’re in a wheelchair and can’t get to your computer in a decent amount of time. And a troll sits there. And you have to deal with it. And [...]
This past weekend I was charged up by what I felt was a MISSION. So, I wrote a letter and made some phone calls. In the near future I’m going to ask you all to take a minute and a stamp and get involved. I wrote this to APPLE today: (This letter SUCKED to write!!)(I [...]
I made it back. In one piece. After laughing more in one weekend than I have in a long time. (Like, so hard that I had to go to the bathroom more regularly.) After an opportunity to meet new friends and see faces that made me smile in familiarity. After talking about my strokes again, [...]
I’m getting ready to leave for a first. It’s not really a first, but it’s a first-since-I-had-a-stroke. I’m getting ready to go away. Gone for the weekend. Without my kids. Or my husband. This will be the first time since November that I’ve gone on a trip for me without my spouse. It feels a [...]
I’m doing something that is either a piece of cake or you’d rather have bamboo shoved under your nails. I’m trying to install WordPress by myself. This might seem like nothing, but I used to do it at the drop of a hat. Like actually install it. Not just push the “Install WordPress” button. Because [...]
Some days I get to take pictures like I did back in the old days. I get to capture the smiles on my kids’ face. Thank you, Susan. That’s all I can even say.
This might come out the wrong way, and I’ll try to make you understand. I’m jealous of my friends. I have these friends that started something new and I’m totally eaten alive with jealousy. I’m not jealous of their success. They so deserve it. I’m not jealous of their accomplishments. There are none smarter, they [...]
“I had a bad dream.” He admits while curling into a ball with his head in my lap. I know this has to be hard (I asked permission to even tell you about it) to confess his nightmares. “You want to talk about it?” At almost thirteen he lives on that edge between wanting to [...]
Last night I discovered something fascinating about myself. I’m not smart enough to use the Internet. No!!! I’m serious. When things are going smoothly, I do great. When things go BREAKITY, I am like a monkey pounding on a piano. I’ve got about the same chance of accidentally playing Mozart. I got a virus on [...]
Yesterday was one of those days. You know, THOSE days. The ones where nothing seems right and everything has a side of wrong with it. I went through countless mini-travel-size packages of Kleenex Ok. You can count them. I went through six. SIX! I made with the feeling sorry for myself. I made it hard. [...]
Recently, I was searching for a document. It meant I had to look through stuff on the computer from before the strokes. I read the way I joked with the gang. I saw proof that I handled several large irons in my fire. People chose me to lead the way (even when I had no [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- blog: Admiring the persistence you put into your website...
- blog: Good site you have got here.. It's difficult to f...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Сколько может стоить дрифт казино? August 12, 2019
- pm casino в 2019 Лучшие обзоры? August 5, 2019
- These 5 Simple keto diet cookbook Tricks Will Pump Up Your Sales Almost Instantly August 1, 2019
- Avoid The Top 10 Mistakes Made By Beginning duckdose August 1, 2019
- The Advanced Guide To bitcoin pharmacy August 1, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129