a blog’s tale

Last night I discovered something fascinating about myself.

I’m not smart enough to use the Internet.

I’m serious.

When things are going smoothly, I do great.

When things go BREAKITY, I am like a monkey pounding on a piano.

I’ve got about the same chance of accidentally playing Mozart.

I got a virus on this blog last night.

I get a message from a friend I trust that my stuff was wonky.

I’ll be damned if I didn’t start the panic dance.

Dance, monkey, dance!

Fortunately, there is someone who is trained to USE the the Interwebs!

Norcross fixed my site.

So, to anyone who tried to leave a comment last night, I apologize.

And to all of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, just pretend along with me and act like this ruined your weekend.

WELL.

It could.

I’ll just sit my happy monkey butt here and pound away.

6 Responses to a blog’s tale

1. Jennifer September 22, 2010 at 1:07 PM #

Yeah… I’m apparently even worse than you.. I didn’t know a blog could GET a virus! Crap.. one more thing to worry about. I’m already barely holding on pretending I know what I am doing.

Jennifer´s last post…Can You See Me Now

2. designHer Momma September 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM #

I too, am a monkey on a piano. I think I’m more like an ape in a teapot shop. Teapot shops, they’re everywhere.

designHer Momma´s last post…Not lucky- more like persistent

3. Kristin September 18, 2010 at 11:45 PM #

Yay, so glad it’s not breakity anymore…thank God my comment got in before the virus last night…LOL. I would truly lose it if my blog got a virus.

Kristin´s last post…Goodies Galore

4. Midwest Mommy September 18, 2010 at 11:10 PM #

A blog can get a virus? For real?

• Anissa Mayhew September 18, 2010 at 11:40 PM #

Yeah, it can get hacked and a lot of blogs were infected last night apparently.

5. Jen L. September 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM #

Glad it’s fixed!!!! And don’t worry–lots of us can’t use the internet, myself DEFINITELY included. (Apparently I also cannot use correct grammar…)

Jen L.´s last post…Comfort Food Saturday- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies