days that are hard

It’s hard.

Being in a wheelchair.

Struggling for everything you get.

Dreaming of the normal only to wake to reality.

Therapy is difficult.

It’s one thing to have pain.

It’s another to know the pain is coming and you have to pay to endure it.

It sucks.

Sometimes it gets no more eloquent than that.

Yeah.  It sucks.  Sucks bad.

Then you swallow it and start another day.

Maybe the next day isn’t quite as hard.

13 Responses to days that are hard

1. s January 30, 2011 at 11:17 PM #

why can´t i say that this is hard? and sometimes I want to complain… I can´t move…. and I cant talk with any body about this… it´s like a tabu thing for me, because it was since ever… I´m in a wheelchair, and some times it´s so hard, I can´t control my own body, I can´t dance or hug my friends the way I would love to, because my arms are weak, and I can´t walk at all. People just don´t get it. ¿why do they spect me to be smiling all the time? ¿Don´t they get what my reality is?

2. Debra September 9, 2010 at 8:57 AM #

We’ve never met but I love you. Your writings are inspirational. You are the definition of courage.

3. Becky September 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM #

You give me so much insight in how my mom must feel. She got MS 10 years ago and is in a wheelchair now. She was so active and had 3 kids like you. It’s gotta be so frustrating. I think you both are brave, brave women.

4. MommyGeekology September 8, 2010 at 10:09 AM #

I wish we could make each day easier than the last. In reality I guess it’s a bit of a back & forth… gotta just embrace those good days when you can.

MommyGeekology´s last post…The First “First Day”

5. steph @ problem solvin mom September 8, 2010 at 9:18 AM #

Hugs, smooches, and prayers to you for easier days ahead.

steph @ problem solvin mom´s last post…Earth Mama Angel Baby Giveaway

6. Cort September 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM #

I hope today is a much better day for you.

Spouse-stalking can’t suck, right!?!?

Cort´s last post…Ive never been so proud of a fake tan

7. Old School/New School Mom September 8, 2010 at 8:41 AM #

Sorry you’re having a shitty day. I hope tomorrow is better!

Old School/New School Mom´s last post…F You Hormones!

8. Digital Mom September 8, 2010 at 1:33 AM #

Stay strong. God has you living an amazing story. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Digital Mom´s last post…WordPress iPad App

9. Kristin September 8, 2010 at 1:27 AM #

I’ll hope and pray that the universe holds only better tomorrows for you.

Kristin´s last post…It makes me cry

10. A'lis September 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM #

I am sorry the days are still so hard and challenging . You really are a trooper. God Bless.

11. Jennifer September 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM #

Even with all the love and spiritual/emotional love in your life — at home and online — it’s hard, yes. Please know there’s always (I’d wager even 24 hours a day) at least one person somewhere thinking of you and wishing hoping praying for you.

Jennifer´s last post…Lake Placid Hotel and Restaurants

12. Two Makes Four September 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM #

Maybe tomorrow will be easier. Maybe it won’t. Either way, if today sucks, it sucks. Hugs to you.

Two Makes Four´s last post…Moving Daze

13. Erin September 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM #

Here’s to a better tomorrow :)

Erin´s last post…How Very Interesting