getting the smiles

Some days I get to take pictures like I did back in the old days.

I get to capture the smiles on my kids’ face.

Thank you, Susan.  That’s all I can even say.

23 Responses to getting the smiles

1. Heather in Ga September 23, 2010 at 7:26 AM #

I am sitting here, thrilled. Just thrilled. And speechless. I can hear R telling me about the movie playing on the tv and I can see N opening the car door for you. Precious.

2. Coal Miner's Granddaughter September 22, 2010 at 9:53 PM #

Great pictures, hon!

Coal Miner’s Granddaughter´s last post…A Long Time Ago

3. Susan September 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM #

BEAUTIFUL children, beautiful photos. And guess who has a smile from ear to ear? It’s me…Susan. You made my day. That’s all I can say!

4. angi September 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM #

They’re beautiful…but who would have doubted.

5. Charisse September 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM #

Wow – awesome job. Your kiddos are GORGEOUS!!!

6. Shirley September 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM #

Great pictures! You’re doing great, Anissa!

Shirley´s last post…A Limerick

7. Colleen - Mommy Always Wins September 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM #

Beautiful job, Anissa. Great captures!

Colleen – Mommy Always Wins´s last post…The post where I guess I talk about food a whole lot And Milwaukee And beer

8. Desera September 22, 2010 at 6:09 AM #

Great pics Anissa! They are really growing up and are more beautiful than ever! Keep up the good work =)

9. Kristin September 21, 2010 at 11:42 PM #

Truly amazing pictures!

Kristin´s last post…Winner of the Die-Cut Business Cards

10. Erin September 21, 2010 at 9:01 PM #

Such beautiful smiles, such beautiful kids, such beautiful moments.

So happy you’re able to capture them again :)

Erin´s last post…Betwixt &amp Between

11. Jackie September 21, 2010 at 7:39 PM #

These are great pictures of the kids. Love the smiles!

Jackie´s last post…10 Weeks

12. Adventures In Babywearing September 21, 2010 at 6:42 PM #

Anissa, these are beautiful!!! They are so beautiful!

Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…whimsy

13. Dawn Tucker September 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM #

Can I just say “thank you Susan” as well.

It’s been ages since I’ve seen photos of these three kiddos – and they’re beautiful just like their Mum. Rachel looks so grown up now, maybe because she’s grown out her fringe – did you once call it bangs? (Sometimes American is so different from English it makes no sense!).

Anyway, more please. Those smiles must light up everyones day!

14. Midwest Mommy September 21, 2010 at 6:10 PM #

They are getting so big. Adorable.

15. Lori September 21, 2010 at 5:53 PM #

This made me smile. Just had to let you know that. :)

16. Susie September 21, 2010 at 3:26 PM #

Wow, what sweet smiles on your kiddos’ faces, Anissa! So happy you’re back into photography and have something to balance out all the grueling hard
    work you do everyday. I bet those smiles are little gifts to you throughout your day. We’re all rooting you on. Now go get tomorrow…

17. Bridget September 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM #

Love all of these pics, but I can almost hear Peyton stifling a giggle with that spoon in her mouth.

Bridget´s last post…A Taste of Fall

18. Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] September 21, 2010 at 1:07 PM #

Of COURSE you can still take pictures. That can’t ever be taken away.

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing]´s last post…Sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to do so Mama can get a priceless picture

19. mommabird2345 September 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM #

BEAUTIFUL!! So sweet! :)

20. britni September 21, 2010 at 1:03 PM #

they DO look just like you. beautiful :)

21. Julie Presley September 21, 2010 at 1:02 PM #

They ARE beautiful, as are the pics themselves :) Happy for you!

22. wumples September 21, 2010 at 1:00 PM #

Your kids are SO beautiful. And they look so much like you! Their smiles just light up their entire faces!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention getting the smiles -- Topsy.com - September 24, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by AnissaMayhew and AnissaMayhew, Shab. Shab said: RT @AnissaMayhew: (Pictures of my kids!) (that i took my-freaking-self!!) Blog Post: Getting the smiles http://tinyurl.com/2dbv7n7 [...]