You wanna come to my house? The house of PLAGUE? One has the sniffles, one has strep throat, and I am still trying to cough up something that’s roughly the size of New Jersey. TMI? Too bad. My blog. My misery. You want sunshine and bunnies, go somewhere else. It’s noon and I think I [...]
For the most part, there’s been a separation of this blog and the one I founded and helped to build called Aiming Low. For the people that have read it there has been a different tone than here. There was humor and giggles at the most serious subjects. It was always important that people understand [...]
I live in the house of plague. I have been through the worst cold ever. My nose was throbbing. I felt dizzy. My throat had two spots that ached each time I thought about swallowing. I learned how drunk Nyquil could make you. (A lot, in case you were wondering.) I was torn between thinking [...]
Abilities. Measuring what the limits are. I have thought about what I’m really able to do. Can I do all the things I used to do? Yes. It just takes me longer and, to be honest, sometimes the result is crap. Is knowing my own limitations something I’ve had to come to grip with? Yes. [...]
I have always tried things I wasn’t necessarily sure would work. You may feel free to read the post before this if you need proof. Go ahead. I’ll wait. A couple of weeks ago I felt something different in my right foot. It wasn’t a good feeling. It wasn’t a bad feeling. It was a [...]
Back when I was in the hospital I had an occupational therapist named Nicole. Nicole taped me up, she electrocuted me, gave me tests made I’m pretty sure were meant for llamas. She also taught me to dress myself with one hand. She was instrumental in teaching me it was ok to laugh again. Recently, [...]
I have this whole post to tell you about the #140 conference, Detroit, the fiasco at the airport yesterday. But, frankly, I didn’t write that much when I had two working hand. So, we’ll go with one. It all started when we got lost in downtown Detrot on our way to the airport. I called [...]
It was our first time in the airport together. Amanda and I had a little time to kill (since I wasn’t a terrorist this time) and we headed for coffee. We always have a little tussle when it comes to paying for coffee. My turn. Her turn. My turn. Her turn. MY TRIP = MY [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- blog: Admiring the persistence you put into your website...
- blog: Good site you have got here.. It's difficult to f...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Сколько может стоить дрифт казино? August 12, 2019
- pm casino в 2019 Лучшие обзоры? August 5, 2019
- These 5 Simple keto diet cookbook Tricks Will Pump Up Your Sales Almost Instantly August 1, 2019
- Avoid The Top 10 Mistakes Made By Beginning duckdose August 1, 2019
- The Advanced Guide To bitcoin pharmacy August 1, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129