don’t try this at home, kids

15 Responses to don’t try this at home, kids

1. Jess October 7, 2010 at 6:29 PM #

I have had to use that machine when I had Guillian Barre Syndrome. It’s not fun. Oh and when they wanted to see how badly damaged my nerves were when I was in the hospital? Used a machine similar to that to shock the hell out of my legs and arms. Over and over and over. So I hear you sister! But at 10 I was allowed to scream and cry hysterically. I didn’t know the swear words at that time but had I known them I’m sure I’d have used them!!

2. Cheri C October 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM #

You. are. amazing!!!!!

Cheri C´s last post…While you were out

3. Erin October 6, 2010 at 9:19 PM #

Oh my goodness.

I’m trying not to laugh. I’m trying so hard not to laugh.

Because holy shit – so not funny.

But dude..just the way you phrase things and spin them…ummm…kinda making me feel like a bad person for chuckling and finding this vlog a wee bit hilarious :P

Thanks for the warning! Touching Live Electrodes = Bad. Got it. I hope :P

Erin´s last post…Shit Show

4. midgetinvasion October 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM #

My son was electrocuted in Walmart when he was in pre-k. It blew a hole in his finger and he had to spend the night in the hospital for observation. All he remembers now, at 10 years old, is the ambulance ride, which he thought was a blast.

On a related note-a 4 year old on morphine is HILARIOUS.

midgetinvasion´s last post…Now Things Are Beginning To Get Hard

5. Liz October 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM #

Oh, Anissa, it’s not funny, but *you* are so funny. Thanks for the psa, and for your good humor.

6. Cindy October 6, 2010 at 2:08 PM #

You rock! Best PSA ever.

7. Hamlet's mistress October 5, 2010 at 8:44 PM #

I love you, Anissa.

HM

Hamlet’s mistress´s last post…Respect given respect earned

8. Luci October 5, 2010 at 5:35 PM #

Good advice, I love it!

9. Nancy [Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas] October 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM #

You kill me.

You did it so we don’t have to. Thanks for taking one for the team.

10. tricia mumby October 5, 2010 at 2:10 PM #

my favorite part is how your electro device is labelled. Cuz If you got yours mixed up with mine … there’d be TROUBLE! It does seem unpleasant. I hope its helping though!!

11. Adventures In Babywearing October 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM #

Oh OUCH, Anissa!

And you still crack me up.

Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…This is it

12. Charlie October 5, 2010 at 2:03 PM #

No water balloon fights either.

13. mommabird2345 October 5, 2010 at 12:33 PM #

Is it wrong that I laughed at the “Holy Sh!t, I’m gonna die!” part? Because, HAHAHAHA!!! :)

14. Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud October 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM #

Great tip! I’ll definitely have to keep that in mind. Those electrodes are no joke!

Kristi, Live and Love…Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

Kristi {at} Live and Love…Out Loud´s last post…Some Things in Life Just Aren’t Fair

15. Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points October 5, 2010 at 12:25 PM #

Also good advice?

Don’t shower with the e-stim unit on.

Don’t do Gene Kelly Singin-in-the-Rain impressions with the e-stim unit on.

Don’t test baby-formula on your skin with the e-stim unit on.

And you have a potty mouth, young lady.

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points´s last post…Filthy Liar