plague lives here

You wanna come to my house?

The house of PLAGUE?

One has the sniffles, one has strep throat, and I am still trying to cough up something that’s roughly the size of New Jersey.

TMI?

Too bad.

My blog. My misery.

You want sunshine and bunnies, go somewhere else.

It’s noon and I think I might stay in my pajamas.

So what?

Go ahead, say something.

Give me a reason to pull out the handicapped card.

Don’t think I won’t.

Cause if there is something more pitiful than a chick crying into her wadded up kleenex, it’s a chick crying into her wadded up kleenex in her wheelchair.

12 Responses to plague lives here

1. stef November 1, 2010 at 3:01 PM #

Oh my GARSH….I know it’s pathetic….but you make it sound so FUNNY!!! Stop!

2. Twenty Four At Heart November 1, 2010 at 9:50 AM #

You crack me up. I hope everyone feels better soon. So far, my family has avoided the plague this year. I have my big Surgery #8 on Wed to put the implant in my arm. Knowing my family, we’ll come down with the plague right after that! You know, so we can be real miserable all at once ….!
    xo

3. Jen Guarino October 31, 2010 at 11:36 PM #

Being sick sucks. Hope you guys feel better soon! We had strep run through here last month, so I’m picking up what you are laying down.

4. Elly Lou October 31, 2010 at 11:36 AM #

Make that a chick in her wheelchair crying into her wadded up kleenex THAT ONE OF HER SICK CHILDREN ALREADY USED. Take it all the way, lady. Then feel better.

5. Julie Presley October 30, 2010 at 10:40 PM #

I had flu-like symptoms all day today. i can’t remember ever feeling sicker than I did today. I feel your pain. Well… the sickness part anyway. Hopin’ my kids don’t get it!

6. designHer Momma October 30, 2010 at 9:30 PM #

anissa –
    I love you, you know that right? And dude, sick kids suck. I got 2 myself right now…

designHer Momma´s last post…The pumpkin grew and grew and grew

7. Cheryl October 30, 2010 at 5:06 PM #

You really crack me up. Feel better!

8. colleen October 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM #

Are you allowed shots, and I don’t mean the kind with the sharp points, I mean the kind with the screwtops…….

9. neena October 30, 2010 at 3:08 PM #

I just adore your humor!

10. Headless Mom October 30, 2010 at 1:28 PM #

I’m so sorry for your misery but this shit is funny.

Go ahead. Pull the handicapped card. You deserve to do it now and then.

11. Lori Vann October 30, 2010 at 12:26 PM #

Uh OH – which one has strep? Katie came home last night and promptly fell asleep until 9am this morning………so about 6:45pm to 9am. She didnt even wake up to put on jammies, she slept all night in her jeans.

Lori Vann´s last post…Pricelinecom follow-up

• Anissa Mayhew October 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM #

I’m sorry! Peyton came down with something last night. We found out what it was this morning.