Laundry vlog

I wash the clothes, but I don’t separate.

22 Responses to Laundry vlog

1. mel November 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM #

I wish I had enough space for a hamper for each. My whites & towels go together and Tim’s work clothes stay together. I have a hamper and the kids each have one. It makes it a bit easier, but not at awesome as your system.

mel´s last post…Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for

2. mommabird2345 November 3, 2010 at 11:44 PM #

THIS is an excellent idea!! If I were more organized, I might steal it. :)

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:10 AM #

Don’t lie!!!

3. The Pony Lady November 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM #

Now *THAT* is a fantabulastic idea! And such pretty hand writing. Someone must love you a lot to do that for you. And then there is always the true mastermind behind the helpfulness. :o )

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:10 AM #

I know! Isn’t it fabulous that after all this time I;m still taking the advice of someone so obviously smarter than me.

And cooler.

And wiser.

And taller.

• The Pony Lady November 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM #

I don’t know about cooler. That’s kinda hard to pull off.
        Wise-assier, definitely.
        Taller for sure. But then again, everyone’s taller than you.
        Except some really short midgety people.

4. Becky @TheVioletFig November 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM #

You call that a shaky video? My videos are ridiculous and I don’t have the stroke excuse you can give. lol! I love your idea- makes total sense…may have to try this at home!

Becky @TheVioletFig´s last post…I fill my fridge with more than just food!

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM #

Let me know if you try it!!

5. Kate at Big City Belly November 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM #

I wish more people showed us what went on in their lives. I love this. Thanks for sharing.

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:05 AM #

Oh, trust me. You’ll get tired of seeing how I do things.

6. Liz November 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM #

You are a super hero, Anissa! I think this is an awesome system for people with two (or more, even) working hands as well as those who are just down to one.

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:03 AM #

It works and if it can help out, then heck yeah!

7. Kyooty November 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM #

Something we worked out here is that Pink = red :) I like your system better.

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:02 AM #

One red sock with the whites. Tears. TEARS!!

8. Diane Brogan November 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM #

Awesome thinking and a great way to teach your family how to make it work.

• Anissa Mayhew November 4, 2010 at 12:01 AM #

Don’t ever let it be said I let my kids be lazy!

9. Jennifer Quinn @JennyQ November 2, 2010 at 11:39 PM #

Love the red trash can for the reds! I agree you are super organized! I would never do a video of my laundry room….lol. Thanks for sharing!

• Anissa Mayhew November 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM #

That was my hallway, there was no “room” to speak of. We’ve sort of taken over.

10. tara November 2, 2010 at 11:24 PM #

Man you are organized! Holy crap! I need to get my kids on this program. Love that you’ve labelled all the cans!

tara´s last post…At Least She’s Not Pretending to be a Waitress Anymore

• Anissa Mayhew November 3, 2010 at 9:33 PM #

You have to stay organized when the alternative makes you bang your head against the wall.

11. bluepaintred November 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM #

awesome game plan Anissa!

• Anissa Mayhew November 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM #

Wait til I answer the question about who does my hair!