overwhelmed in a good way

There are days I want to feel overwhelmed.

The husband.

The kids.

The blogs.

The speaking.

The book.

The things that keep me up at night.

The stuff that wakes me from my sleep.

I think of the person that stared out of hospital windows.

That person who wondered if there’d ever be more.

There is.

There’s more.

I could be overwhelmed.

Instead I’m thankful.

11 Responses to overwhelmed in a good way

1. Rocio June 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM #

I’ve cried twice in MasterChef history. Once when Julia got eatminlied and recently when they sent you packing! I believe you had the most potential from ANY series worldwide and I miss seeing your creations on my screen!I hope you have a restaurant of your own one day in which I will be there opening night!All the best for a successful future Jay!Don’t forget to enjoy the adventure along the way!Oh . and hurry up with that pork belly recipe!!

2. Fairly Odd Mother December 19, 2010 at 7:01 PM #

Overwhelmed here too, but I had to stop and catch up on your posts and say how glad I am you are still here to make me smile and bask in the glory that is you. Have a lovely holiday Anissa! The world is a warmer place because you are in it. Seriously.

3. Kristin December 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM #

Beautiful!

Kristin´s last post…I have a new title

4. Cynthia at Coffee On The Patio December 15, 2010 at 12:37 AM #

You touch so many of us with your words and humor…You have more, a lot more to share and I am thankful that I get to be on the receiving end of your words. Thank you.

Cynthia at Coffee On The Patio´s last post…Christmas Wrapping

5. mommabird2345 December 14, 2010 at 3:48 PM #

Love.

6. Dave2 December 14, 2010 at 12:12 PM #

I’m thankful too. Every time I see your face in my Twitter feed. Every time I see you have a new blog entry. Every time I see you pop up on the internets. Every time.

7. little big / exlibris December 14, 2010 at 11:42 AM #

Awesome. I need to keep this in mind.

8. MommaKiss December 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM #

Thankfully overwhelmed.

9. Josefina December 13, 2010 at 10:27 PM #

Yes! Preach it. This is a great reminder for me to count my blessings, as well as a chance for me to say, “I am SO GLAD you have more, Anissa.” I really am.

10. Theresa December 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM #

We’re very thankful too. Glad to have you w/ us!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention overwhelmed in a good way -- Topsy.com - December 13, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anissa Mayhew, Theresa O'Connell. Theresa O'Connell said: @AnissaMayhew http://freeanissa.com/2010/12/overwhelmed-in-a-good-way/ {{{hugs}}} [...]