’tis our season

Everything came out OK with Peyton.

I’m crazy relived.

Insanely relieved.

My parents are on their way here for the holidays.

There’s presents to wrap.

Cleaning to do.

Groceries to buy.

Clothes to wash.

OMG. Because of the plague, we stripped all the beds and got all new toothbrushes and now there is LAUNDRY.

Laundry for miles.

Laundry that would make baby Jesus cry.

So I am taking a few days off around the holidays.

If you’re smart, you won’t want to read me anyway.

I’ll be hiding.

From the laundry fairy.

So:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!

**watch out for that Laundry Fairy, she’s a real b**ch!

21 Responses to ’tis our season

1. thecaffeinatrix December 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM #

I’m still waiting for my Mayhew Christmas card. It must have gotten lost in the mail.

(My card to you probably did, too ;) )

thecaffeinatrix´s last post…Better Than S’mores

2. DM's Mommy December 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM #

Y’all look great!! Hope your Christmas was a great one. Christmas in FL for my family was not bad, if I do say so myself:) Hope to meet up with you again one day if you move back here while I’m still here. If not, you can just stalk me and move to TX:) Ha-ha! Merry Christmas! Sincerely, your stalker from FL:) P/S: Is it still weird to call myself that? I should use my name shouldn’t I? Oh well for now:) P/S/S: I’ll do what I can to help you out (regarding the bed) soon!

3. Michelle December 23, 2010 at 7:35 PM #

Wow. So I just discovered your blog today thanks to bloggess who posted a link … and I’m embarrassed to say this but I have thoroughly stalked you. It’s 2 am here, and I found your blog at around 11 pm… I’m sleepy but I just can’t stop reading. You are a phenomenal woman, and I can tell by all of your comments that I’m not the only one who thinks that. I hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas, you deserve only the best. Keep inspiring people with your life, you’re truly amazing. I also live around Atlanta, I hope you won’t hesitate to ask if you need any help (I have babysat before… and the kids are still alive. ha ha)…

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM #

Merry Christmas!! Thanks for coming over, we can never get enough quality stalkers.

These days there all lazy and half-assed!

It’s wonderful to meet you!

4. leel December 23, 2010 at 3:32 PM #

and a very merry christmas to you!
    i’m currently hiding from the laundry fairy too. and the vacuum fairy. (shhh!)

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:23 AM #

They’re in cahoots with the dusting fairy!!

5. Lori December 23, 2010 at 4:25 AM #

Merry Christmas to your family!

6. Headless Mom December 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM #

Beautiful! Merry Christmas my sweet friend! You deserve a fantastic holiday. Kisses to all the Mayhews!

7. Adventures In Babywearing December 22, 2010 at 7:24 PM #

So much love to you, my favorite Anissa!!! You are a miracle, we all are.

Love,
    Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…I loved today

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM #

Love to you and yours! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas too. xoxox

8. Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) December 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM #

Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

9. Jessica December 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM #

Oh laundry that would make baby Jesus cry made me snort laugh. And then your Christmas card made me tear up. What a crazy year and how glad I am to see this card. Merry Christmas Mayhew family.

10. Nancy [Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas] December 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM #

Merry Christmas Anissa. I hope you and your family enjoy your holiday together.

And remember.

A family that folds together, molds together.

That could be taken in a gross way, but let’s go with the nice “bonding” kind mold and not the green fuzzy fungal kind of mold.

I knew I should have just shut up and said Merry Christmas.

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM #

Now I want ro scrub down the cabinets! THANKS.

xoxox

11. Kristin December 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM #

Merry, Merry Christmas to the entire Mayhew family. I hope and pray your life continues to be blessed with miracles during the coming year.

Kristin´s last post…Perfect Moment Monday- Peace and Quiet and Love

12. Melinda December 22, 2010 at 12:18 PM #

I am so happy Peyton is ok! If the laundry fairy actually does the laundry, send her here lol If not, maybe send her to my inlaw’s house lol

*huggles and snuggles*

Have a wonderful Christmas.

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM #

bwahahahaha

13. Linda Kish December 22, 2010 at 12:05 PM #

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

14. Melisa December 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM #

Merry Christmas, Anissa! (and family)

Melisa´s last post…At Least Im Still Lovable

15. Bobbi Janay December 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM #

Man that laundry fairy is, she needs to come to my house next. I would gladly put up with her if didn’t have to do laundry.

• Anissa Mayhew December 24, 2010 at 10:30 AM #

I’m warning you, she watches infomercials, listens to Liberace, and eats lots of cabbage.

BEWARE!