am home again

I’m home.

Back from Nashville and the Blissdom conference.

It was just fabulous and I wish I had the time to list each every person that made it more amazing than I could have ever anticipated.

The roomates that made me crack me up all night. And all day too.

The fellow-panelists that make being a speaker worth while.

The friends I knew and the ones I met for the first time that accepted my dorkliciousness.

Ryan Reynolds is really the only way it could have been better.

And he might have had to have been naked.

9 Responses to am home again

1. domestic extraordinaire January 31, 2011 at 10:33 AM #

Yeah, to make it better he would have so had to have been naked. Or you know, like Casey said…Chris Mann, I mean he was there so it would have been easier. *snort*

domestic extraordinaire´s last post…Flashback Friday-The Jetson car edition

2. The Domestic Goddess January 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM #

I’m gonna get me to one of them there conferences someday.

The Domestic Goddess´s last post…For Crying Out Loud!

3. ThePeachy1 January 31, 2011 at 10:23 AM #

sounds awesome. again your a traveling momma for sure!

4. Laura (@chambanalaura) January 31, 2011 at 10:20 AM #

Thanks now for that image for the rest of my day. So glad I got to meet you.

Laura (@chambanalaura)´s last post…Eating Healthy on a Budget- Week 3

5. Kristin January 31, 2011 at 1:22 AM #

It sounds like an incredible time.

Kristin´s last post…Ummmm- intersting is a kind way to describe it

6. DesignHER Momma January 30, 2011 at 3:04 PM #

glad I got me a little anissa time. love your face.

DesignHER Momma´s last post…Mozzi due in May – Barley &amp Birch

7. Alitalyn January 29, 2011 at 11:35 PM #

So glad you had an awesome time! I’ll sooo be there next year!

Alitalyn´s last post…Facebook Is The Devil

8. moosh in indy. January 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM #

Pfft. I would have taken a naked Chris Mann.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention am home again | #FreeAnissa -- Topsy.com - January 30, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anissa Mayhew, Moms Who Blog. Moms Who Blog said: am home again http://dlvr.it/FNg1z [...]