San Jose – Vlog 1/6/11

9 Responses to San Jose – Vlog 1/6/11

1. Jennie January 12, 2011 at 6:05 PM #

Nice to know you’re in my fair city :) Enjoy – I hope the rest of the trip treats you much better.

Jennie´s last post…The Sketches on the Wall

2. Dave2 January 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM #

Happy you’re staying positive. Sad I’m not there to say hello in person! :-)

3. Julia Roberts January 7, 2011 at 9:18 AM #

Ha! Enjoy! With all the lady parts covered and possessions with you! Check your conference schedule today…you don’t want to show up tomorrow! :)

Julia Roberts´s last post…Comment on Confidence Believe by Julia Roberts

4. Greta January 7, 2011 at 8:45 AM #

Ha ha ha. I love your sense of humor. Sounds like a crazy day!! Glad you survived!

5. Robin January 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM #

This is so funny! Reading all of your Tweets has had me in a laugh-fest all day yesterday! Hoping Kim is able to keep her lady-bits covered today and that nothing burns down! HAVE FUN!

Robin´s last post…I just bought the ugliest chair ever!

6. Dawn Tucker January 7, 2011 at 3:59 AM #

The size of Brooklyn bridge? OMG – how big is her bum?? lol. Some friend you are!!!!
    Have a great trip both of you and keep the laughter coming!

7. Melanie B January 7, 2011 at 2:26 AM #

I’m dying over the hole in the pants and bed bugs comments! he he. You have such a great sense of humor. Try to have a good rest of your trip! :)

Melanie B´s last post…Making Tuesday Tasty-Fettuccine Alfredo-HEALTHY

8. ciara January 7, 2011 at 2:25 AM #

wow, that was an adventure. haha the size of the brooklyn bridge lol btw i’m ~waving to you from about 45 mins away~ i live about that far w/o traffic :o )

ciara´s last post…AVEENO® NOURISH Hair Care Review

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention San Jose – Vlog 1/6/11 | #FreeAnissa -- Topsy.com - January 7, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anissa Mayhew. Anissa Mayhew said: RT: I WROTE THIS: San Jose Vlog 1/6/11 http://freeanissa.com/2011/01/san-jose-vlog-1611/ [...]