vlog – why i wear tape on my glasses (and where your husband was)

I’m not crooked the whole time.

i swear.

Don’t ask me why I start that way.

19 Responses to vlog – why i wear tape on my glasses (and where your husband was)

1. Jennifer January 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM #

I LOVE you humor… “I don’t know what your husband is doing on Thursday night, that’s your problem” made me CRACK UP! Too funny! Good thing I know what my husband is doing on Thursday nights… sitting on the coach ’cause that is the night his hunting shows are on.
    Smiles!

Jennifer´s last post…Toss for Teri

2. Liz January 23, 2011 at 2:51 PM #

I briefly had double vision as a child, for a few days. I had had the flu and double ear infections (I was 5) with high fevers and dehydration. I clearly remember watching my mom vacuuming and saying, “Mommy, there are two of you.” There was lots of panic and doctor drama, but it got better in a couple of days. I’m glad the tape is doing its job for you.

3. Sy January 22, 2011 at 12:05 PM #

I actually had to superglue my glasses back together after breaking them from the second time. I wish my reason was as good as yours.

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:41 PM #

Tape + glue = super geek.

Even I can’t come up with an excuse for THAT.

4. Kristin January 22, 2011 at 2:25 AM #

Deb is right. Your a damned subversive troublemaker…keeping the tape?

Seriously, I can NOT believe you’ve had to have that conversation more than once. That is kind of scary.

Kristin´s last post…Rock n Roll ICLW

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:43 PM #

Troublemaker? Me? Noooooo!

Subversive. Maybe.

5. Krista January 22, 2011 at 2:23 AM #

“I am capable of making the tape go away.”
    Cracked me up! ;)

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:45 PM #

I am full of hidden talents.

You should see what I can o with potato chips.

6. mommabird2345 January 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM #

“I *am* capable of making tape go away.”

HAHAHAHA!! You are hilarious. :)

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:48 PM #

You doubt my magic tape skills

7. Deb Rox January 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM #

“So you want to keep the tape?” You are such a subversive badass, Anissa!

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM #

Like I have a whole collection of used tape.

It’s epic.

8. jessica January 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM #

I loved this. do they believe you have control over the tape or do you think they’ll ask you again?

jessica´s last post…Behind the Scenes At the Golden Globes-Very Behind

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:52 PM #

I think they believe vision problems can mean I don’t understand their question.

9. Cherie from the Queen of Free January 21, 2011 at 1:21 PM #

Um, you are ridiculously funny. :) Loved the eye doctor’s office convo – it’s like something off Seinfeld. I’m headed to Blissdom next week. Hope to at least give you a quick squeeze (as I’m sure you’ll be mobbed with fans and friends) and represent Fairbanks peeps who love you. ;)

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM #

I can’t wait to see you after so many years! Plan to wear your Hug- Bra

10. blueviolet @ A Nut in a Nutshell January 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM #

My little brother had to do the same type of thing when he was a child, except he painted the lens with a clear nail polish. It did work, but like you, it took a while.

blueviolet @ A Nut in a Nutshell´s last post…One Plus One is Two I Said Two Please Be Two

• Anissa Mayhew January 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM #

Dude. I could have the most glam colors! Hmmmmm.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention vlog – why i wear tape on my glasses (and where your husband was) | #FreeAnissa -- Topsy.com - January 21, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anissa Mayhew, bernthis. bernthis said: vlog – why i wear tape on my glasses (and where your husband was) http://bit.ly/gEmxey < Hilarious. [...]