what we’re doing at Blissdom? (hint: no rubber chickens)

I’m packing my bags again (actually on time, this round).

I’m headed to Nashville with my friend Robin P. You have yet to be with someone funnier.

I brought extra extra panties, just in case.

We are going to a conference called Blissdom.

I was asked to speak on a panel.

In 2009 Blissdom was the first conference I’d ever go to.

I was nervous.

I was a huge dork.

It’s 2011.

I’m going with a huge group of Aiming Low writers who are speakers.

I’m getting to see a whole bunch of friends I haven’t seen since my strokes.

Meeting some for the first time.

Some really nice people promise not to notice when I drop breakfast in my cleavage.

I’m not really nervous anymore.

I’m still a huge dork.

I’m now a dork in a wheelchair.

I just get better parking spots.

, ,

9 Responses to what we’re doing at Blissdom? (hint: no rubber chickens)

1. quick fix blackhead breakout August 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM #

If you suffer from regular breakouts, you should increase how
    many times you cleanse your face each day. Splashing fresh water on your facial skin rejuvenates it and the hydration prevents acne and pimples.
    Lemon juice can brighten the skin, fade freckles, and
    lighten age spots.

quick fix blackhead breakout´s last post…quick fix blackhead breakout

2. medication August 6, 2014 at 4:02 AM #

The glucose tolerance test policy and procedure states that this test is used to measure how the body responds to glucose loading,
    if a large dose of glucose is given. Under certain health conditions the
    pancreas stop secreting insulin in the body and the blood glucose level keeps on mounting and results in diabetes.
    When you eat a lot of sugar and other refined carbohydrates like bread, pasta,
    rice, and potatoes, your body eventually becomes resistant to the effects of
    insulin.

medication´s last post…medication

3. Virginia January 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM #

I only live 30 minutes from where you guys are right now. I would have given my left arm to see Aiming Low writers speak, but alas our current situation gave me no extra money for tickets.

4. Sara G January 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM #

Hi Anissa! I am new to blogs and had to check out Blissdom’s website to see what was up. Sounds like fun! I too had a stroke (Nov. 25, 2009) but do not know many so you already are an inspiration to me. I thank you for what you have shared. Have a safe trip!!

Sara G´s last post…Reflection

5. Adventures In Babywearing January 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM #

You “made” my Blissdom the first year. I am so sorry to miss this year. I know you are going to be awesome and I can’t wait to see the photos and posts trickling out next week. Have a blast, friend.

xoxo
    Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…for no reason

6. Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) January 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM #

Have FUN! You were the 1st person I saw at Blissdom 2009. I’d been to Blissdom 2008 and told you how much FUN you’d have. :) Yay!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba)´s last post…Snow vs No Snow

7. Kellie January 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM #

You say “dropping breakfast in your cleavage” like it’s a bad thing … that’s just saving some for later. Have a safe journey!

Kellie´s last post…Big Changes Coming

• Laura January 25, 2011 at 7:14 PM #

You NEVER know what kind of surprised you’re going to find waaaaaaay down in there! My husband calls it The Snack Bar. :)

Laura´s last post…I Love My Husband…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Brand Partnerships, Implementation & Professionalism #Blissdom - Scraps of My Geek Life - September 7, 2013

[...] what we’re doing at Blissdom? (hint: no rubber chickens) (freeanissa.com) [...]