I had a birthday

I has a birthday.

I turned 15.

I figure if I’m going to lie I might as well REALLY LIE.

So I turned 37.

In all honesty we didn’t know if I’d see 37.

We didn’t know if I’d see 36.

When I say each birthday’s a blessing, I’m not exaggerating.

Happy birthday to me and every person who touched my life.

We have had a reason to celebrate.

(My actual birthday was Feb 1, I was too busy partying to post. Heh.)

14 Responses to I had a birthday

1. Jessica February 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM #

Time to start studying for your driver’s license. Happy 15th darling.

2. Carla February 4, 2011 at 7:56 AM #

Well, Happy, Happy Birthday a few days late!

Carla´s last post…Under The Tuscan Sun

3. The Domestic Goddess February 3, 2011 at 9:57 PM #

A very merry unbirthday to you!

The Domestic Goddess´s last post…The Pennsylvania Polka

4. Sara G February 3, 2011 at 9:25 PM #

Happy belated Birthday!!!

Sara G´s last post…Weather and stuff

5. Rose February 3, 2011 at 8:29 PM #

Happy Birthday :-)

Rose´s last post…In the Kitchen – Sharing Recipes

6. Amanda Benjamin February 3, 2011 at 8:24 PM #

Dude…..368 days ago we were together. sniff sniff
    We were together with our SUPER FLY Happy Birthday Vanilla LOVE Cake!!!!!
    Thanks to your sugar princess of a daughter! I LOVE HER! but baby..baby baby baby baby….I’m sorry I wasn’t with you this year….I miss you copious amounts and love you like a bunch…. happy birthday baby

• Amanda Benjamin February 3, 2011 at 8:25 PM #

ps…..FEB 1st you say???????? Hhhhhhhhmmmmm? I can argue that! You are such a Leo at heart :)

7. Karl February 3, 2011 at 6:11 PM #

Happy belated birthday!

Karl´s last post…Thanks for the Movembories

8. Nancy [Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas] February 3, 2011 at 2:59 PM #

How in the hell did I miss your birthday? Happy birthday Anissa! So glad you’re here and still pretending you’re 15.

Never stop.

9. Yvonne February 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM #

I’m new to your blog–about 3 days new. :) Happy Birthday! You are amazing. Your family is amazing. Thanks for blogging.

10. CJ February 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM #

Happy HAPPY Birthday – party like you mean it – your only 15 once (or twice) :)

CJ´s last post…You Capture- Red

11. neeroc February 3, 2011 at 12:30 PM #

Happy Birthday (take the whole week to celebrate!) And here’s to your 16th and 17th and many more. *g*

neeroc´s last post…Not sleet nor snow…

12. Erin February 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM #

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I’ve been awful at commenting lately. As in for FOREVER. And saw that it was your b-day on twitter and still failed.

But I’m glad you had a good day – and may I say – you look FAB for 15! – because there is no way in hell that I can believe you’re 37. Seriously. SERIOUSLY?!

Although 15 – that would mean that you started having kids before you started pre-school. Care to explain THAT one, lady? Maybe you meant 21. ‘Cause that would explain so much more. (Except still – not really AT ALL.)

Erin´s last post…A List Of Happy

13. domestic extraordinaire February 3, 2011 at 11:26 AM #

Happy belated birthday lady.

love you.