I shall call you my squishy

I have a new look around this blog.

Yeah I know.

I JUST changed themes.

It had a ton of issues and this one makes me feel squishy inside.

So while you’re basking in the glory of a new theme you can read my post at She Knows.

Then you can head over and read a very important article I wrote at Aiming Low about having mobility issues.

And so you feel squishy too:

, ,

15 Responses to I shall call you my squishy

1. ShonnaZSwiat September 20, 2016 at 11:35 PM #

It is a topic that may be near to my heart…
    Be careful! Where are your contact info though?

ShonnaZSwiat´s last post…ShonnaZSwiat

2. Nancy [Fear and Parenting in Las Vegas] February 11, 2011 at 2:50 PM #

love it! you wanna come and fix mine now? It’s starting to look a little ragged.

3. Kevin February 11, 2011 at 2:43 PM #

I for one, really like the new look!

Kevin´s last post…All In Just A Few Short Hours

4. Desiree February 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM #

I have to laugh because I clicked on your link from my page and was pleasantly surprised to see the change here. Frankly, I don’t care what it looks like, so long as you are writing. Enjoy your weekend. ;)

Desiree´s last post…Five things you never knew about me – until now

5. Carla February 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM #

This looks great.

Carla´s last post…Scales &amp Men

6. Angella February 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM #

Looking good, lady. As you always do. :)

Angella´s last post…There Is A Season

• Anissa Mayhew February 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM #

I tell them “Make me look like Angella!”

7. Melissa Boyer February 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM #

Oh this is so much better! Although with the much faster page loading speed, it may hamper the progress I have been making on that epic novel I decided to write while waiting for the page to load.

Melissa Boyer´s last post…Maybe some vitamin D

• Anissa Mayhew February 10, 2011 at 10:54 PM #

Ahh, reason #4 I gave the developer to get my money refunded.

Page reloads, not epic novels.

8. Melisa February 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM #

It looks awesome!!

Melisa´s last post…Chicago- Elevated

• Anissa Mayhew February 10, 2011 at 10:54 PM #

Thanks!

I love it

9. Sharon Heg February 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM #

I like it. A lot. Even though you don’t know me or even really know OF me, so my opinion really means diddlysquat ;-) But I still like it anyway.

Sharon Heg´s last post…Public Service Announcement- Get A Flu Shot Here’s Why

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention I shall call you my squishy | #FreeAnissa -- Topsy.com - February 10, 2011

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anissa Mayhew and JennaFarelyn, Laura Ichikawa. Laura Ichikawa said: RT @AnissaMayhew: I WROTE THIS: I shall call you my squishy – http://freeanissa.com/Ni [...]