stories

I’m probably going to write about this a lot.

Not to brag. Just because I’m beyond thankful.

My family is going on a Disney cruise. It’s being given to us as a gift.

That is, and seems, amazing.

Every time I’ve had to tell the STORY it starts the same way.

You know.

The STORY.

The one.

The one where i walked in for lunch and it was the last time I was on two strong legs.

I was shopping for a media trip.

I would leave the next day to join other bloggers on a Disney cruise ship.

I went to the hospital instead.

In a few weeks I’m going to get on Mickey’s ship.

My kids will get their first vacation that didn’t involve someone’s recovery.

We’ll have a new story to share.

, ,

13 Responses to stories

1. Beverly February 26, 2011 at 6:45 PM #

I’m so happy for your family! This will be a wonderful vacation!

Beverly´s last post…Flexible

2. Dawn Tucker February 25, 2011 at 8:28 PM #

You know what – I’m beyond thankful too! What a brilliant, fantastic gift for you all. Go and make some memories to cherish forever (sorry if I’m sounding a bit soppy ‘cos I really mean it!). I don’t know who I want to enjoy it more – you or the kids. Just go and forget all about therapy and any day to day restrictions etc. and have a WONDERFUL time. You deserve it. Keep telling yourself that – You deserve it. Btw, say hello to Mickey for me – it’s been a while…..

3. Aimee Giese | Greeblemonkey February 25, 2011 at 12:13 PM #

Can’t wait to hear about it!

4. ThePeachy1 February 25, 2011 at 11:17 AM #

So very freaking awesome! Have fun Mayhew family !!!! ( ps please leave your suitcase unzipped 1 inch enough for the air I will need during my smuggling on board next to your sports bras)

5. Becky February 25, 2011 at 10:39 AM #

I’m so very excited for you!

6. Fairly Odd Mother February 25, 2011 at 9:33 AM #

SO glad that you’ll be able to take that trip! You guys deserve it!

Fairly Odd Mother´s last post…Wordless Wednesday- Its a double

7. Penbleth February 25, 2011 at 5:05 AM #

This is wonderful. I hope you all have the most fabulous time.

Penbleth´s last post…A rare night out- now let me sleep

8. Adventures In Babywearing February 25, 2011 at 12:41 AM #

I am so so glad for this. You deserve so much more, but this will be amazing for your family! YAY.

Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…The fabric of our life gets torn

9. Christine February 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM #

That is amazing! I love everything Disney, I’m sure it will be wonderful.

10. Michelle February 24, 2011 at 11:24 PM #

That is pure AWESOME! :)

Michelle´s last post…Daddy

11. neeroc February 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM #

How fantastic is that! Have a kick ass time, you guys deserve it.

neeroc´s last post…Tidy up Tuesday – freecycle is my bff

12. Sharon Heg February 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM #

That is gonna be one kickass vacation! The Disney cruise is wonderful – very family friendly and y’all are going to have a blast. But you know that. Enjoy!

Sharon Heg´s last post…Welcome- Foolish Mortals

13. Desera February 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM #

I am so happy for you and your family! What a well deserved vacation for your family! I hope you all have an amazing time and take lots of photos to share =)