My mom asked me a question and I realized you might have wondered at one point or another. I write here. But I also write at Aiming Low. Every now and then I do freelance writing at places like SheKnows, Women On The Fence, and BlogHer.. Some of those articles seem long. Longer than anything [...]
I had my friend J take me to BJ’s last week. *snort* Large quantities of meat were purchased and had to be divided before freezing. So I did what I have learned to do with one hand: Get large freezer baggie Open and flip the top portion inside-out, so it will stay open Fill with [...]
There’s a house. In Florida. The first one Peter and I ever owned. The one we brought our babies homes to. Back when we never had a thought to what the future had in store. We had to leave that house to make that future in Georgia. Leaving people we trusted to take care of [...]
Just when I get used to things, we switch them up. On purpose, or not, it’s part of teaching myself to relearn the old. Most may not understand. Life in the wheelchair hasn’t been the biggest change. Not having my right side working when I’m ride-side-dominant wasn’t THE transformation. Learning to live without “Lost” was [...]
I tell bits and pieces of the story of what happened in the hospital days before I came home. I was staring up the wall. It was all I could see. Wall. With the Christmas tinsel and a slice of the exit. Help me. I could see the people walking past, the ones that hadn’t [...]
This falls into that WAY TMI category, but I have to tell the tmi for it all to make sense. Sorry. Not sex, Mom. Months ago I asked my therapists a questions I figured they would have a solution for. “When you only have one arm to hold you, how do you pull you pull [...]
I’m a dork. I once tripped on a set of stairs and got a GIGANTIC bruise, but kept going. Did I mention the bruise was ON.MY.FACE. Then there was the time a spider landed on my leg while I was driving. And I drove into the ditch. There was that once that I was wearing [...]
*This is not an ask for money* *Do not start a therapy-pool fund or I’ll be forced to stab myself in the face with marshmallows* *Sharp stuff hurts, yo* *But, I am serious* Peter’s trying to build something. He’s always trying to build something. Or taunting me with the something that he’s going to build [...]
Somebody asked me why I don’t get you-talk-it-types software. I did. I have it, I have Dragon Dictates, top of the line. I jumped through hoops to get it ready. I updated software. When it was all ready to go. it stayed in the box. I recently attended what they call a “seating clinic”. The [...]
After I do a fair amount of moaning and wailing about not liking how I feel about myself (which my mom read ANYWAY) I have a really big weekend of STUFF happening. Of course, I do! I got my hair did. I like it. If you don’t, lie to me and tell me you do [...]
For the love of Joe, Mom, please don’t read one. SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX You were warned. I work as hard as I can. Therapy. Writing. Strengthening. Living. Mothering. Friending. Being a wife. How to feel like a wife? How to feel pretty when you know you’re not the woman you used to be? How do you feel [...]
I borrowed a quote from Nathaniel today. Not the one they are using to name their new blog. (you have no idea how close it came to “PieMouth”) I could tell you the name but they want to wait til it’s ready. The name?? PERFECT! Go check out the face lift we got over at [...]
This a a post I wrote on my blog Hope4Peyton. It told of my frustration and anger at Locks of Love. I’m still angry with them for letting people believe lies for financial gain. Read it. Share it. Don’t forget it. (damn, I used a lot of words!) Ok, fasten your seat belts because this [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- blog: Admiring the persistence you put into your website...
- blog: Good site you have got here.. It's difficult to f...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- 25 Questions You Need To Ask About iphone casinos PayPal August 22, 2019
- Сколько может стоить дрифт казино? August 12, 2019
- pm casino в 2019 Лучшие обзоры? August 5, 2019
- These 5 Simple keto diet cookbook Tricks Will Pump Up Your Sales Almost Instantly August 1, 2019
- Avoid The Top 10 Mistakes Made By Beginning duckdose August 1, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129