my “traveling pants” are yoga pants

I’m finally home.

I have posts to write and stories to tell and adventure to share, but for now it’s just good to be home.

I will tell you all about thisDisney Cruise Line and evething that put smiles on their faces.

Mickey Mouse (more picture on Flickr). the epic sunburn, and life with no cell phones or internet.

*GASP*

Then I came home from from the Disney awesomeness in time to pack up for the Mom 2.0 conference in NOLA.

Just a peek of the awesome that I saw and experienced and tweeted.

Twitter screenshot!

Club Lounge Ladies

Amy Turn Sharp

Jenny, the Bloggess,

Jenny’s breasts have grown so much we weren’t able to keep the camera in focus.  Sorry.

I’ll tell you the tale of falling in a Ritz-Carlton shower.

And the snack alter.

And a haunted hotel.

But for now, I’m going to catch up on sleep.

I promise to be back before 2012.

10 Responses to my “traveling pants” are yoga pants

1. Prince January 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM #

I loved the photos! I can see it that you’re truly enjoy traveling comfortably. :)

Prince´s last post…Extensive Phrase Use of Getting to Sleep Helps

2. Aimee Giese | Greeblemonkey April 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM #

Girl, I didn’t get enough time with you!

3. Nancy M April 20, 2011 at 7:20 PM #

Hey, guess what? It was awesome to see you and give you a hug!

Nancy M´s last post…thedailywhat-ICWUDT of the Day- Topical promotion for a Mambo

4. Delenn April 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM #

Adventures to be told and I can’t wait to hear of them!

Delenn´s last post…Perfect Moment Monday

5. Kristin April 19, 2011 at 11:13 PM #

Disney Cruise….Mom 2.0…methinks I’m a bit jealous.

BTW, I think I found the wheelchair you need. It’s in this article and I vote for either the tank one or the motorcycle one.

The 5 Most Incredible Pimped Out Wheelchairs

Kristin´s last post…P is for Pooh Bear

6. amy turn sharp April 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM #

comment eater! Anyhoo. I just wanted you to know I FRICKING love you lady. Rest up and TELL US THINGS! xoxoxoxo

7. DivineENVE April 19, 2011 at 7:46 PM #

You’re mean!! First off you’re on a disney cruise and then NOLA and now you’re gonna make us WAIT to hear all about the sunburn, mickey, the shower, tits, everything?! Mean I tell you. so mean. >:-(

DivineENVE´s last post…Dreams

8. Adventures In Babywearing April 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM #

Wait/ we did not talk to each other about he haunted part. What did you observe? I was worken up Friday night by a loud whisper in my face and I opened my eyes to the dark and EXTREMELY cold air blowing on my face. No air vent near me at all.

PS don’t forget I was in the room next to yours!

Steph

Adventures In Babywearing´s last post…I won two netbooks- do you need one UN-SPONSORED GIVEAWAY

9. ThePeachy1 April 19, 2011 at 6:06 PM #

Is it me or do Pete’s ears look bigger in that first picture? Maybe it’s the sepia tone? not sure. Anyway can’t wait to hear of all the fun stuff. Please tell me you didn’t brush up against any use towels in a hotel or something those things give you learning disorders and stuff. Or so I heard.

10. kmom April 19, 2011 at 6:01 PM #

The kids look like they had a wonderful time!
    You must be pooped after all the fun and sun! So glad that you got to have that time.
    Rest up, and we can’t wait to hear about it! :)