taking it all off

Before you watch this video I should explain a few thing.

• My dress isn’t crooked. I wear it that way on purpose.  All the cool kids are doing it these days.
  • That’s a seatbelt I’m wearing for safety. I wear it all the time.  It’s ugly.  I know.  So is face-planting.
  • That lump square on my right boob is my cell phone.  That’s where I keep it for easy access. Try it. Looks freaky. Ridiculously simple.
  • That’s Rachael behind me.  She says hello. So does the cat.

, ,

13 Responses to taking it all off

1. Shelly May 23, 2011 at 12:12 PM #

Wow, you are one talented lady! I will take note of the glass between the legs for sure ;)
    I love how you told us not to get too excited *giggles*

Shelly´s last post…Pedigree Ambassador dog food trial final update

2. Kim Delatorre (@shopwithmemama) May 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM #

taking it all off – http://goo.gl/gPT2L via @AnissaMayhew

3. Kristin May 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM #

You are amazing!

Kristin´s last post…Vics Story- part 4

4. Charisse May 20, 2011 at 12:29 PM #

You rock my socks, woman. Opening the makeup was THE most impressive. I have trouble with those half the time with TWO good hands.

Keeping my excitement at a minimum….haha

oatestosow.blogspot.com

Charisse´s last post…Easter – QUITE late

5. Truthful Mommy May 18, 2011 at 3:35 PM #

Ok you are a flipping rock star…as I was already fully aware but damn, the dexterity. You are like a freaking ninja. I am no way so nimble. I’d have bad breath, no make up and my eyes would be dry but Im sure I’d find a way to chew the cork out of the wine bottle..I’m nothing if not determined:)

P.S.I’m stealing the cell phone in my boobie idea. You know why? Because I have one bigger than the other and damn it, my iPhone is cheaper than augmentation!Hey!XO

Truthful Mommy´s last post…Jessica Gottlieb The Truth About Motherhood is that You Lie A lot

6. the mama bird diaries May 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM #

You are a rock star. I’m very impressed. xo

the mama bird diaries´s last post…forty is the new… crap i can’t think of anything

7. ThePeachy1 May 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM #

HI Rachael, Alex says, “whats up?”. Anissa, I can’t get my peanut butter open, and my groin is all bruised from Thor, can you come over and open this for me. Also, Can you make your videos louder? Not only could I not hear anything you said, but I could barely hear Peyton remodeling in the background. Thanks.

8. marathonmom May 16, 2011 at 7:42 AM #

screw the mouthwash, how do you get your wine ope?

I am gonna invent something for you.

You are such a star!!!!!!!! xxoxoxoxoox

9. Sharon Heg May 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM #

Yay for opening with 1 hand. And with that, yay for OTs! ;-) Sharon, OTR/L

Sharon Heg´s last post…The Days I Grew Up

10. Susie May 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM #

You simply rock, Anissa! Great video! Yep, I was impressed but I was giggling with your humor too. Now go get tomorrow, lady, like you always do…

11. Becky May 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM #

Having been a nurse (for more years than I care to admit) and having worked rehab… I am impressed with the opening of the makeup jar! That took some thought, dexterity and work – and I learned something new! Lol.. You rock girl!

12. Miss Britt May 15, 2011 at 7:18 AM #

How did you manage to make a video about opening things adorable?

And we use the same makeup. Clearly we’re soul sisters.

Miss Britt´s last post…Jared’s Last Day

• Anissa Mayhew May 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM #

Mom said to go ahead and tell you that you’re soul-adopted.