Peter has always felt every stress intensely. And it shows. I also feel every stress intensely. I try not to let it show. His boils hot, blows over, then is over. Mine simmers below the surface for a long time. We’ve had a lot of stress to deal with over time. We’ve had stresses that [...]
Disclosure: While I am paid for my time, my opinion is my own and is never for sale. You Got that?? MY OPINION IS MY OWN.** I’m a member of the Mom’s Advisory Board, and my son received complimentary Invisalign treatment.
I spent the weekend in Asheville, NC at the Type-A-Parent Conference. It was a conference I always enjoy in a city I love with people I adore doing stuff we agree to never talk about. Unfortunately, most at this conference didn’t know there was a reason I hid away for this weekend. The morning we [...]
I am a strong believer in the power of a word. Um. Duh?? But I have really strong feelings regarding people that use words to hide. I hear people who bury themselves behind things like. “I had a really rough childhood.” You know what? So did I. There was the adoption/abandonment issue. There was the [...]
Back in the day, when Peyton was sick, we did part of our treatment at All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. From our house to the hospital it was over an hour and a half drive. Totally worth it, when it’s your child. Part of Peyton’s “roadmap” called for her to undergo cranial radiation. [...]
Never EVER forgotten. Four years ago NYC Watchdog lost his son and the world lost some of it’s sunshine. Please feel free to add a graphic and @ DaveKonig to let him know or just rt this so Dave will know you thought of his Puppy Monster today. When: Tuesday, June 21st What: Post some [...]
I have AT&T cell phone service. When I moved to GA the summer of 2009, I had Tmobile and was very happy. Unfortunately, our house was built REALLY close to cell phone tower, so the signal literally goes OVER my house. LIKE THIS When we moved into this house over two years ago we ran [...]
I LOVE CATS TOO. :sob:
I found this. It made me crack up. But then it made me cry. I had to really look at that face and know it wasn’t going to look back at me in the mirror. That face with it’s perfectly symetrical smile. That face without the tape on the glasses. That face that *I* know [...]
I went to Books-A-Million this weekend. Of the millions…no trillions…of pages of BRILLIANCE to be found, we spent our time busting a gut over things like: and Not to forget Please? Duh???!!! How many days till Father’s Day?
Dr. Weight called. The doctor’s who’s job it was to discuss any long-term body issues like bone density, growth or WEIGHT. We talked long and hard about what Peyton took from that conversation. We discussed how hard it is to make sure survivors are getting the care and SURVEILLANCE they need. We went over how [...]
Not really. But I thought about it. Really hard. Yesterday, Peyton had her first appointment at the SURVIVORSHIP CLINIC. Oncology, Endocrinology, Psychology, Neurology, Research, and simple lab work. Peyton’s doing great, she’s wonderfully healthy and we talked about a few issues that I knew were over her head. Then one doctor got on a subject [...]
Yes. Yes, I do. A lot of people appreciate me for my humor. The ability to still laugh in the face what seems like extreme circumstances. I believe that laughing has always been something as much a part of me as breathing or toast. It has been hard for me to accept that part [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Nina: Hi there everyone, it's mmy first go to see at ti...
- Togel Hongkong: I used to be suggested this web site by means of m...
- Adultfriends review: Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web page dail...
- real fuck buddies: Everything is very open with a very clear clarific...
- bosentan costo: La respuesta siempre es no. - Mujeres en edad fér...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- Provigil vs adderall October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- Zovirax online sales August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- Provigil vs adderall August 15, 2014
- What is maxalt August 12, 2014
- Tamoxifen citrate March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129