Type-A-Parent Conference stands for Type-”Awesome”-Parent Conference

I spent the weekend in Asheville, NC at the Type-A-Parent Conference.

It was a conference I always enjoy in a city I love with people I adore doing stuff we agree to never talk about.

Unfortunately, most at this conference didn’t know there was a reason I hid away for this weekend.

The morning we drove to Asheville I had to have Botox injections in my leg/arm.

Which meant about the time I was supposed to be full of YEAH I was actually full of OWWWW.

So, if there was any time I was saying hello to you and you were thinking, “WOW! She’s much bitchier in person.” please know it’s Robin Plemmon’s fault because they stabbed me needles and shoved my muscles full of drugs full of drugs JUST BEFORE we got all Boom Boom Pow.

There were wonderful people to see, the Aiming Low patio party where we did __________, laughs to share, moments to store away forever, friendships to start and ones to strengthen.

I always refuse to link to anyone because i would hate to forget all of the people who made the trip so unforgettable.

But in case you wondering, I’m totally talking about you.

Robin Plemmons - Balls to the wall, yall!art by Robin Plemmons

, , , ,

11 Responses to Type-A-Parent Conference stands for Type-”Awesome”-Parent Conference

1. Kia July 7, 2011 at 5:57 PM #

I am so glad i meant you and beat you up for a straw dispenser. Every time i grab a straw i think sweet victory.

2. robin plemmons June 29, 2011 at 7:50 PM #

That Robin chick sounds like a real whore nugget.

3. Kristin June 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM #

Damn I wish I could have made it there…kind of sad considering it’s less than a 4 hour drive from my house.

4. Chele June 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM #

It was so nice to finally meet you Anissa!! You were not a bitch to me, if it makes you feel better! :)

5. Amy B. June 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM #

Isn’t it always Robin’s fault?

6. Type-A-Parent Conference stands for Type-”Awesome”-Parent Conference http://dlvr.it/Y9891

7. Nichole June 28, 2011 at 9:47 AM #

I knew you were talking about me.

(It was lovely meeting you. Thanks for letting me hang out in your Suite of Debauchery for a bit.)

8. @robinplemmons Oh, this too -> http://t.co/oamwh9X

9. By Word of Mouth Musings June 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM #

So now I know why all these women in Boca are so humorless – its all the damn botox ;)
    LOVED seeing you again and sitting in on your session.
    And that Robin, she wrote @dirtyoldbastard right up my arm – and to think, I never knew she’d met my husband!

10. The Domestic Goddess June 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM #

sigh. And I had plans to go to that, until Ize’s granny died and my mom went to the ICU. SO INCONSIDERATE OF THEM.

11. I WROTE THIS: Type-A-Parent Conference stands for Type-"Awesome"-Parent Conference – http://freeanissa.com/aj