Something that was explained at Bloggy Boot Camp was “how to get more comments“. Now, I won’t lie and tell you that I don’t appreciate when a post resonates with a reader in a way that makes you feel the need to take time out of your busy life and leave a comment. I do. [...]
This is a very important month and I’ve written about being a part of the Board of Directors at Babble Voices. *************************** I also wrote at CafeMom about everything in life being learned from Pooh. ******************************* Also, Happy Birthday, Mom!
So much! Sometimes I feel like there’s so much. Sometimes I FEEL LIKE MAYBE IT’S TOO MUCH. Then somedays I shake it off and tell myself that it’s no more than anyone else would do. But you’re not everyone else. You’re handicapped. Disabled. In a wheelchair. The voice in my head whispers. Doing it’s best [...]
I felt like Michelle Duggar going into a Lamaze class. Granted, I was at Bloggy Boot Camp for a different reason than a lot of the attendees, but I did get the slightest feeling of the WIZENED OLD LADY in the bunch. The old lady who always has a kleenex in her purse. And a [...]
Did that actually work? I’m off getting ready to attend Bloggy Boot Camp Atlanta as Invisalign’s rep. Yes. You read that right. I will be representing a major corporation at a well-known conference. I should probably put on clean underwear. But while I’m off doing that you can read about another conference I’m going to [...]
A few years ago I wrote a letter to Nathaniel and Rachael apologizing for all the failures they suffered through Peyton’s cancer treatment. It was an important letter because I wanted the kids to know that I was aware of how I’d let them down. But it didn’t mean I loved them any less. So, [...]
Lia brought up one of the greatest arguments surrounding Invisalign for teen: IS THE ADDED COST GOING TO BE WORTH IT? You all probably think that because I’m a part of the Mom’s Advisory Board and Nathaniel got his Invisalign trays complimentary that we opted to get the trays instead of standard braces. Truth of [...]
There is a certain “you can’t do that” to my life. It’s been said in the past. Some people believed I could only fail. I’d like to say that I knew right away they were wrong. I could face every challenge. I was positive there was nothing but good times ahead. I’d like to say [...]
Pete and I went to Callaway Gardens for the Harvest Moon Festival. I expected to enjoy things they had set up and it’s a gorgeous time of year to be outside in Georgia. It was pretty. We got to see the B-52′s! We ate a brownie. With carrots. and spinach. and orange juice. and flaxseed. [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- youtube.com: Good post. I learn something totally new and chall...
- mortgage: I think thatt is among the most significant inform...
- This site: Great post. I love to walk down the street, it imp...
- isbcomputer: isbcomputer.com is a dedicated online store offers...
- zoyoyayep: Beautiful ideas!! Thanks for sharing all kinds of ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014