it’s still me

I’ve had a bunch of medical stuff going on.

Surgeries on my eyes scheduled, still getting things under control.

I wish I could say there would ever be a day I was DONE.

But this process seems endless.

Some things are better.

Some things are the same.

It’s all still me.

I’m trying to raise dreamers, you can read about them here

f you want to go VOTE for my BlogHer Voices Of The Year submission, here it is to check out.

, , , ,

14 Responses to it’s still me

1. Bree October 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM #

Love the glasses – and the lipstick. Very nice.

Bree´s last post…I’m a lucky lady…

2. IzzyMom April 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM #

Your new glasses are faaaabulous! The smoochy red lips aren’t too shabby either *mwah*

IzzyMom´s last post…Like Junk Food Truffle Pigs

3. Sherry Carr-Smith March 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM #

You’re right. I do want to kiss you and love you and squeeze you. It’s like you’re in my head.

Sherry Carr-Smith´s last post…Birthday Party Fun: Dr. Seuss Style!

4. Kristin March 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM #

You look amazing!

Kristin´s last post…The Explosion Is HUUUUUUUGE

5. Megan {{Millions of Miles}} March 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM #

You look stunning! Love the new glasses!

6. Perky March 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM #

Anissa – you look great, don’t sweat it! Nice lipstick color. :)

Perky´s last post…How To Pick Up Girls

7. monstergirlee March 19, 2012 at 2:32 AM #

Agh! That is the perfect shade of lipstick on you! I wish I could wear those winey shades but if I wear anything outside of shades of tan and coffee I look like a girl playing in her mom’s makeup bag.
    Lovely glasses too, but I don’t remember what the old ones looked like.

monstergirlee´s last post…More Cherry Blossoms with Snow. ???

8. schmutzie March 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM #

Okay, I need you to pick out lipstick for me, because that shade is perfect for you. Also? I’m loving the new glasses. Of course, I’m biased with my big, black frames, but I think you look smashing.

schmutzie´s last post…25 Things That Make Me Feel Vulnerable

9. The Animated Woman March 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM #

I’d kiss you. And while you were distracted I’d steal your glasses cuz me likey.

The Animated Woman´s last post…POT of Gold CONTEST!

10. Liz March 17, 2012 at 7:18 PM #

I like that color on you, and those glasses kick ass.

Keep moving forward! You’re a strong lady.

11. Becky March 16, 2012 at 7:05 PM #

The lipstick is perfect and OMG you look beautiful, just beautiful.

Becky´s last post…This is Just Another Example of Politicians Trying to Get into Women’s Pants

12. Susan in the Boonies March 16, 2012 at 4:53 PM #

Girl, you are looking good!

Susan in the Boonies´s last post…Baked Potato Soup In Honor of St. Paddy

13. Monica~MommyBrain March 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM #

You look mahvelous lady! I LOVE the new glasses!!!! and yes.. The lipstick is a great color!!!

Monica~MommyBrain´s last post…Lenovo Recalls ThinkCentre Desktop Computers Due to Fire Hazard

14. Chunky Mama March 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM #

I like the lipstick. A lot.
    Keep it. :)