why i kinda sorta want to poop on IPhone5

First, let me disclaim by saying that I have nothing against Apple products. I own an IPhone3 and I’m writing this post on an Mac. I have an IPad.

Now, I got the Mac because of theigh screen resolution that I need with my vision issues. I got the IPad to substitute for the laptop I couldn’t carry one with one arm. I chose an IPhone because it was narrow enough for my palm after years of believing I couldn’t own a touchscreen with short fingers and one hand.

So, no, I’m a firm believer in Apple products.

However, the existence of the IPhone5 makes me gag.

I understand it’s got a slightly bigger screen and a tad faster processor. It has some bells and whistles only those who use it as a glorified gameboy would appreciate. It’s really light and pretty. Good for you, IPhone.

It was available for pre-order last night and sold out in an hour.

What makes it gagtilicious?

I could go on but you get my point. Lots of my friends will get IPhone5 and I can’t care about it.

I think the only good thing about the IPhone5 is that maybe I’ll talk someone out of their old IPhone4.

, , , , , ,

6 Responses to why i kinda sorta want to poop on IPhone5

1. Monica September 16, 2012 at 4:33 PM #

I couldn’t agree with you more… I am not going out to buy an iPhone5… I switched to Android just after the iPhone 3G came out, and I’m never going back.. My android phone does everything the iPhone 5 can… and better… plus.. my screen is bigger.. so HA!

Monica´s last post…Aromatherapy while you clean? Yes you can!

2. Maggie S. September 15, 2012 at 5:37 AM #

That’s how I feel, too. About a lot of things.

3. Delfin Joaquin Paris III September 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM #

Just for a goof last year, I decided to switch from iPhone to Android. I figured that Google knows what the hell they’re doing.

And you know what? They totally do.

Both systems are great and work about the same. Android allows for more customization and iPhone is more fluid.

It’s a goddamn phone. I do love them both, though.

Delfin Joaquin Paris III´s last post…I Wrote What YOU Told Me – Part V

4. Lisa September 14, 2012 at 1:27 PM #

I still have my dumb phone. My free one from verizon like 5 years ago. I do have an itouch for my kid’s sake (yeah-right)….but I whole heartedly agree with you! (As usual you are right.)

5. Victoria September 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM #

I’m not (for the most part) a bandwagon jumper. I have the same 3G Android phone that my phone company gave me for free when I locked myself into a contract with them for 3 years, more than a year ago. The phone does what it’s supposed to. I can use Facebook (mostly – the interface could be more user-friendly) and Twitter. I use the camera and Instagram. I’m perfectly happy hanging onto this phone until it finally gives up the ghost, and if I still have it two years from now, then my phone company can give me another free phone when it’s time to upgrade.

And to back up what you wrote about the cost, $400 is almost month’s worth of groceries for me and my kids.

Victoria´s last post…Ooh, It’s A Boy Band Blitz

6. Amiyrah September 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM #

All that other crap doesn’t mean anything to me when it comes to this new phone. You know what excites me the most? That I’ll be able to get the iPhone4S for 99 bucks. I can’t wait for everyone to be pissed off when the iPhone 6 comes out in 6 months. Bwuahahahahaha!

Amiyrah´s last post…My 3 biggest fears: screw you, spiders