It’s so quiet. Everyone’s gone, to work or school. I’m by myself. Usually I cherish this time. I’ve never been afraid of solitude. But yesterday changed that a little. I’ve been horribly sick this week with the most wretched unrelated pain. To combat the pain I’ve taken meds left over from my broken wrist. It [...]
Years ago Pete and I used to play this game where we’d try to make the other person more thirsty. Whoever caved had to go get the drink. Pete generally caved. Whether he was thirstier or nicer, I don’t know. I do know that I was lazier. In these wheelchair days I have to be [...]
I’ve bought wrapping paper, cookie dough and magazines. I’ve hawked gift cards, cinnamon rolls and candles. In the name of parenthood, I’ve been to Chicj-Fil-A, Chuch-E-Cheese, bowling and roller skating. With a string of tickets we’ve been to carnivals, fairs, festivals and food-offerings. We let our kids beg friends and relatives to sponsor them for [...]
I remember the first day of Nathaniel’s first year of school. The tears. The sobbing. The wailing. It took ten minutes for me to stop bawling after he took off without a backward glance. This first school day I send off three kids to three different schools. A sophomore, seventh grader and fourth grader. Hearts [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Nina: Hi there everyone, it's mmy first go to see at ti...
- Togel Hongkong: I used to be suggested this web site by means of m...
- Adultfriends review: Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web page dail...
- real fuck buddies: Everything is very open with a very clear clarific...
- bosentan costo: La respuesta siempre es no. - Mujeres en edad fér...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- Provigil vs adderall October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- Zovirax online sales August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- Provigil vs adderall August 15, 2014
- What is maxalt August 12, 2014
- Tamoxifen citrate March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129