From Rachael, while I was at BlogHer…the greatest email ever written by an eight-year-old in the history of emails written by eight-year-olds. Dear,Mom I have a secret dad told me to not tell you.Do not tell him that I am telling you this he is sneaking a choclate cake remember the small mini ones yes. He is,no [...]
*SIGH* I wrote this the morning I left for BlogHer, but apparently the wi-fi connection was so lousy in the hotel, it never actually posted. Tech hotel FAIL! So better late than never, right? I’m writing this from the Atlanta airport…drinking a cup of mediocre coffee, a man who needs to rethink his commitment to [...]
My niece went to camp and got sent home early. She did not get in trouble. She did not break the rules. She was not caught creeping out of her cabin after hours in an attempt to make it to the boys’ side of the camp. Unfortunately! Nope, what she did get was exposure to [...]
Soooo, this is it. The new digs. Infinitely less packing and tape than changing residences, but filled with it’s own set of worries and angst. Will anyone still read? Am I screwing myself up by quitting my already established blog for this shiny newness? Does this blog make my butt look big? ANGST, I tell [...]
Aiming Low Announcements Visit this group Aiming Low Visit this group
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- JoeannJuicy: Hi. I see that you don't update your blog too oft...
- www.donsmobileglass.com: I leave a response when I like a article on a site...
- sabrosita590am.com.mx: Having read this I believed it was very informativ...
- Wulandari: Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find high...
- ofilzac.com: It's hard to find educated people for this topic,...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014