Slightly Bent Productions
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Nancy Powell: (((Hugs)))...
- Jennifer: "That’s my new challenge. To find the reason to...
- Jo: That's a fabulous attitude to have! I can unders...
- cheryl: I have watched you from afar for years, your writi...
- Anissa Mayhew: I love you so much!...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010
- Good Morning, Nightmare! The latest in alarm clock technology MeredithB
- Five Wishes For Santa Guest Writer
- Being Good Enough Arbine