Slightly Bent Productions
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Fiverr Clone Script Sites: After checking out a few of the articles onn your ...
- Leola: I got this website from my friend who shared wit...
- Mitchell: Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily...
- pandora taurus ace charms: Music began playing any time I opened up this webp...
- Hester: Take for instance a company that for the current ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014