Slightly Bent Productions
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- husband: Now i'm really astounded with all your way with w...
- mobile games: This design is incredible! You most certainly know...
- Cristina: I and also my buddies were alucalty analyzing the ...
- Alopecia Warrior: I don't think you truly understand what Alopecia ...
- Anne @MidlifeBlvd: Oh, I miss you so much! I usually just trot out th...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- do the time warp again March 5, 2014
- blogging on purpose January 17, 2014
- i want to be buried in my “i love jake ryan” shirt January 14, 2014