Ok, so *I* wasn’t on fire but I started one. With my wheelchair. In my kitchen. Accidentally. We have a gas stove versus electric. Peter ordered pizza the night before and we carelessly left the cardboard boxes on the burners. Note: cardboard is really freaking flammable. Part of my wheelchair experience has been to learn [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- www.donsmobileglass.com: I leave a response when I like a article on a site...
- sabrosita590am.com.mx: Having read this I believed it was very informativ...
- Wulandari: Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find high...
- ofilzac.com: It's hard to find educated people for this topic,...
- FirstElouise: I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014