1. Mom: Where is (insert object here)? Child: I don’t know. 2. Mom: Who has your (insert it again)? Child: I don’t know. 3. Mom: When was the last time you saw your (object that shall not be named)? Child: I don’t know. 4. Mom: Do you understand that if you don’t bring (OBJECT OBJECT OBJECT) home [...]
I received an HP Slate7 tablet and Pocket Playlist to review and keep. THE SLATE “I love the Slate!” The 9yo says as she breezes by me. She doesn’t know anything about the operating system or processor. Her only concern is how easy it is to use and how well it works. Which, REALLY? Isn’t [...]
I remember the first day of Nathaniel’s first year of school. The tears. The sobbing. The wailing. It took ten minutes for me to stop bawling after he took off without a backward glance. This first school day I send off three kids to three different schools. A sophomore, seventh grader and fourth grader. Hearts [...]
My kids have gone back to school. *ANGELS REJOICE!* This time of year means getting school supplies, clothes and the challenge of being a really thorough Invisalign aligner wearer. So, in preparation for the back-to-school thrill-a-thon, we put together a short list of THING THAT WORK FOR US: Colgate Wisps – little, single-use tooth cleaners. [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Adultfriends review: Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web page dail...
- real fuck buddies: Everything is very open with a very clear clarific...
- bosentan costo: La respuesta siempre es no. - Mujeres en edad fér...
- Virginia: Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web sit...
- JoeannJuicy: Hi. I see that you don't update your blog too oft...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129