Everything feels like puzzle. Exercise. Rehab. Writing. Blogs. Friends. Relatives. The biggest piece. The one all the others have to fit around. Family. It feels like the side change shape. Get longer. Are shortened. A spot that once arched out now curves in. The transformations are subtle. Their changes. Mine. Physical. Emotional. The pieces always [...]
I’ve been very lucky that I’m well enough to take a few of the offers to speak that I’ve/we’ve been offered. But there has also been an alarming amount of speaking gigs that have been, “WHO?? There has been a feeling of being offered things JUST because I’m the flavor of the month. I’m this [...]
It has been a little over four months since I came home from the hospital. Sometimes it feels like I’ve made such great progress in those months, and sometime I wonder why I’m not farther towards the end goal than I am. I mean, when I left the hospital I was freaked out by the [...]
Rumor has it that I’m stubborn. My parents will verify it. My friends will testify to it. Because he loves me, me husband denies knowing anything about it. He’s smart, that one. I used to be stubborn in work, and definitely in play. Then I had two strokes. And I was in a coma. And [...]
You will wake up. You will stare at the wall. You will wonder how this day could possibly be any different from the day before. You find your wheelchair. You get up. You do your exercises and stretches. You spend too long doing too little work. You nap. You play with your kids. You laugh [...]
I have noticed the change, and some others have too, I suppose. Probably everyone who used to follow my old stuff has noticed. The new people have probably seen some difference. And we’re not just talking about the way I dress. For those that haven’t totally gotten it yet, we are talking about my writing. [...]
We watch while there are changes here and there. An arm movement here….a leg moving there…a boob can be be grabbed all the time, apparently. But it can be hard for me to always see the differences. I see my face and body everyday. So when a friend comes that has been here every few [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- cheap swimwear: cheap swimwear It cannot have a larger number of ...
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- blog: Admiring the persistence you put into your website...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Top 10 Tips To Grow Your tego kraju September 25, 2019
- Use Green card lawyer To Make Someone Fall In Love With You September 12, 2019
- Важные индикаторы на адмирал ххх казино мобильная версия для вас September 6, 2019
- Украина 2019: адмирал ххх казино выбор покупателей September 6, 2019
- Лучшие способы казино адмирал ххх официальный сайт 2018 September 6, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129