First, let me disclaim by saying that I have nothing against Apple products. I own an IPhone3 and I’m writing this post on an Mac. I have an IPad. Now, I got the Mac because of theigh screen resolution that I need with my vision issues. I got the IPad to substitute for the laptop I [...]
I’ve known a lot of mothers. I’ve been a mother for 14 years. I’ve known mothers who fought a daily battle with emotional, mental or physical disease in their own bodies. I’ve knows mothers who would have gladly fought those battles for their child if they could. I’ve known single mothers who have struggled to [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- mobile games: This design is incredible! You most certainly know...
- Cristina: I and also my buddies were alucalty analyzing the ...
- Alopecia Warrior: I don't think you truly understand what Alopecia ...
- Anne @MidlifeBlvd: Oh, I miss you so much! I usually just trot out th...
- Becky: OMG!!! I seriously spit my wine out! ROTFLMAO!!!...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- do the time warp again March 5, 2014
- blogging on purpose January 17, 2014
- i want to be buried in my “i love jake ryan” shirt January 14, 2014