First, let me disclaim by saying that I have nothing against Apple products. I own an IPhone3 and I’m writing this post on an Mac. I have an IPad. Now, I got the Mac because of theigh screen resolution that I need with my vision issues. I got the IPad to substitute for the laptop I [...]
In the past I’ve had the chance to help families as a blogger and get involved with efforts to benefit pediatric cancer families. Then a moment comes along that both meet in one and I KNOW these sites aren’t just proof of narcissism gone wild! Are you familiar with Love Drop? Love Drop is a [...]
There are lots of causes I’d love to have the money and time to give to, and then there’s the moment a cause just smacks you in the face with the sheer perfection of it’s tackiness. About 6 months ago I was first approached by Lori and she told me the story of how “Pursey [...]
Sometimes I wonder where it went. The spirit that made gave people give. It meant so very much to my family. It went beyond words that care took a human form. I see people passing the buckets that will help others with their pocket change. They don’t have pocket change The money you would find [...]
It was my family. Last year in crises. In years before that. If you’re lucky you’ve never had to ask for help. You’ve never had to accept it. In the years gone by we’ve felt the the tears of the tired being wiped away by the generosity of the strong. This year it’s our turn [...]
“I have a story to tell.” Those were her words. She’s fourteen years old. There should be no story to tell. Her life should be Gossip Girl and first boyfriends, shopping trips and late night giggles. She shouldn’t have a story to tell yet. But Mary does. She has a story about cancer. Having cancer [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- 魔域开区sf一条龙开区服务: 传奇世界服务...
- Jim hardy: I was in prison a few years back my 'cellie' ?ro...
- www.myfabits.com: These prices can add up to the countless numbers o...
- webdeluz.medicinaintegral.com: Students shouldn't underestimate how complicated ...
- internetten arkadas bulmak: great site, nice post, should be more sites like t...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014