If NYC suddenly sucks and no one shows up for BlogHer, I’ll probably post a lot. Chances are REALLY slim, but there is a chance. On Wednesday I’ll be packing up, hugging my children, kissing my visiting niece and boarding a plane with Julia. Then? PEOPLE. When we get to NYC I’ll meet the book [...]
I have a lot of things to do when I get to BlogHer and NYC. There’s a party I’ve been working with my events team at Aiming Low to organize. There’s a board member gathering for one of the most important groups I’ve ever been a part of. Me and a sweet friend will be [...]
I’m tired. I’m pushing myself a little harder than I probably should. I’m organizing the Non-Conference. I’m planning the Come As You Are party. I’m proud to be one of the People’s Choices for BlogHer’s Voices Of The Year. I’m writing my book. I’m planning for trips. I have these three beautiful people that depend [...]
Last night I got in a G+ Hangout with Leila and Marika. The first of many as we get ready to start organizing the 2nd Come As You Are party by BlogHer and Aiming Low and featuring the super sexy Mouthy Housewives. It brought up all these great memories of San Diego. The fun dinners, [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Cathi: I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the...
- I love Mattress Firm : ): I am sorry you had a bad experience. I am a store ...
- Colleen: Anissa, this is beautiful. I have said out loud, t...
- Bobby Researching Braces: When it comes to deciding how I want to get my tee...
- Anissa Mayhew: cause Jesus loves me...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010