I used to play MASH. You remember that game from your childhood? Mansion, Apartment, Shack or House. Yes, I would live in a shack with Joey McIntyre. Even with our five kids in a Porsche. I liked MASH, I never said I was smart about it. But in all those daydreams, with fantasies scribbled in pencil on scraps of [...]
We watch Extreme Home Makeover. For the makeovers, not Ty getting shirtless. Much. We’ve seen people getting homes because they had tragedy or they had ordeals. I mean, we have watched a lot of folks go through a lot of stuff. I cried all the time. I would snot at the drop of a hat. [...]
Sometimes I get in a funk. Then I have to make myself find reasons for to get out of it. There’s been physical progress, conference opportunities, Extreme Home Makeover videos, husbands that make threats involving things that are put up high. Funk? When do I have long to wallow in the funkadelio? Mainly because the [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- Wulandari: Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find high...
- ofilzac.com: It's hard to find educated people for this topic,...
- FirstElouise: I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste ...
- www.eriksentrust.co.za: Hello there I am so grateful I found your webpage,...
- coach handbags values game: I used to be recommended this blog through my cous...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014