I felt like my eye all screwed up. The ophthalmologist at Emory agreed, and began the never-ending “SAGA OF THE ZOMBIE EYE“. I went to the doc to talk about the eye tremor. The doctor ran some tests, looked at this, poked at that. Dr J ended up doing the initial zombie-eye surgery to take [...]
I’ve had a bunch of medical stuff going on. Surgeries on my eyes scheduled, still getting things under control. I wish I could say there would ever be a day I was DONE. But this process seems endless. Some things are better. Some things are the same. It’s all still me. I’m trying to raise [...]
I had new headshot taken! By my friend Heather. They’re really great, she did a fantistic job! But it was hard. Where pictures used to be easy and simple, it’s more complicated now. EYES - the glare on glasses was irritating enough, but the double-vision-not-quite-focusing-look-over-here-AND-over-there thing was hard too. WHEELCHAIR – the chair itself is [...]
I’m not crooked the whole time. i swear. Don’t ask me why I start that way.
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- Google: Sooner or later, Google will find all new spam met...
- TechyDad: Glad to see you back. Sad to hear you had those he...
- Karen Hartzell (@InTheKitchenKP): Very happy you are feeling better. Keep resting! B...
- The Domestic Goddess: Dude, you reallyknow how to party with the medical...
- Anissa Mayhew: Thanks for coming back! xoxox...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- we respect doctors because they’re terribly smart and have cool toys June 15, 2010