Christmas morning at the nursing home was an experience. I lived in this constant fear of my family leaving and not coming back. There were cards, the kids brought gifts, we tried to celebrate together. I remember the laughing of the kids. I hugged them SO tight. I was very tired, but was afraid to [...]
I’m sort of having issues with this post. I don’t mean to offend those that feel deeply religions. But I don’t mean to offend those that are atheist too. Because I belive both have a place in God’s plans. God. That’s the name I grew up with. Yahweh, Mohammed, Christ, Jesus, Higher Power, Gary. These [...]
The kids asked dad what he wanted for Father’s Day. He, very honestly, said nothing. He wanted to relax, chill out, do the things that guys like to do. The kids wanted him to do all his normal dad chores. They didn’t understand each others definition of nothing. It’s hard not to sympathize with both [...]
Peyton had an oncology checkup on Tuesday. I had the pukes. They rescheduled it for Wednesday. I still didn’t feel like I was safe to be around the immune-compromised kids, so I canceled that one too. Now, we wait until next week to see her doctor and get her bloodwork. And I’m sort of relieved. [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- KAT: Good way of explaining, and pleasant article to ob...
- Nina: Hi there everyone, it's mmy first go to see at ti...
- Togel Hongkong: I used to be suggested this web site by means of m...
- Adultfriends review: Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web page dail...
- real fuck buddies: Everything is very open with a very clear clarific...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129