Not everything in my life gets to be funny. I see the humor in so many things and appreciate laughter in every form. But sometime the reality of what happened to me sneaks in and steals my laughter. Leaves fear and tears in it’s wake. I cry out in memory of those moments when I [...]
Babble tends to be a site about kids and babies and all thing soft and squishy. So, when they asked me to write there I asked, “Have you lost your mind?” Catherine (the one they send to stroke your hair and talk you into stuff) said, “This will be great! Just like summer camp, but [...]
I woke to the smell of cooking eggs and muffins. “Don’t look, mama!!” is screamed at me. Plates made of goofy writing and coffee cups with smiling pictures adhered carefully are as good as gift of gold. The sun shines down on gleaming smiles and freshly scrubbed faces. “He’s touching me!” “She used my blue [...]
my first steps of independence, but i only have one leg that works, so its the faceplant of indepedence
Last night my oldest daughter had a sleepover and our son was home late from an outing. It meant our youngest was an only child for a while. It was torture, clearly. So to make up for it we offered her the kind of reward only possible at Chick Fil A. Waffle Fries. Yay!!! But, [...]
So, I wrote this whole post about the horrors Peter put me through this weekend. Seriously. Home Depot…rakes…sweat…it was like the trifecta of hell. But, some great things came out of it. And by “great things”, I mean other than the spectacular AWESOME that is an arm cramp. Cause, if you haven’t had one? Try [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- www.donsmobileglass.com: I leave a response when I like a article on a site...
- sabrosita590am.com.mx: Having read this I believed it was very informativ...
- Wulandari: Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find high...
- ofilzac.com: It's hard to find educated people for this topic,...
- FirstElouise: I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014