I can’t cut my nails. Fingers or toes, they’re a two-handed job that are beyond me. So, I go and have a mani/pedi. Which sounds great, used to be a treat, a moment to pamper myself. But like anything, when it becomes a necessity some of the joy gets sucked out it. I really thought [...]
Florida holds most of all I hold dear. Many years I lived in Daytona Beach. Then I resided with my family in Tampa for years. Two very different areas. Two very different experiences. My parents live there. My best friend. My next best friend. The person I could call on a Sunday night if I [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- mortgage: I think thatt is among the most significant inform...
- This site: Great post. I love to walk down the street, it imp...
- isbcomputer: isbcomputer.com is a dedicated online store offers...
- zoyoyayep: Beautiful ideas!! Thanks for sharing all kinds of ...
- James P: You seem to have a great team around you which is ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014