I did what Facebook does so well. I let myself get swamped with good memories of days gone by. Before responsibilities. Before a family. Before PTA, the strokes, the wheelchair. Did I just compare the PTA to a stroke? Why yes I did. I did it. I let the sounds and thoughts spin me back [...]
I can never forget what it feels like, I forgot how a thought can steal your breath away. I forgot what shower tiles look like through a cloud of tears. I forgot the strength it takes to pick up your phone when you’ve seen who it is. The doctor made a call that took me [...]
Some things never change. The leaves falling in autumn. The tide’s ebb and flow. A woman will want to change the furniture around. OH. IT IS GOOD! I have curbed the urge because its something i can’t do for myself. But today i finally did it. I told the family where to put stuff and [...]
We had packed my bags and said goodbyes. I had a cart with my stuff piled high. I had been here a long time. This was the day I had waited for. Had worked for. Had dreamed of. If the meds would let me dream. I was ready to leave the hospital. I got in [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- Wulandari: Great blog you have here.. It's hard to find high...
- ofilzac.com: It's hard to find educated people for this topic,...
- FirstElouise: I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste ...
- www.eriksentrust.co.za: Hello there I am so grateful I found your webpage,...
- coach handbags values game: I used to be recommended this blog through my cous...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014